I love her and want to get married to her

Written to Shiva on March 27th, 2012

Dear Lord Shiva,

I love her a lot, I lover her more than my life. I am so desperate that I don’t know what to do to get married to her. I don’t want to live without her.

Thanks a lot to you lord I was able to express to her that I love her and want to die for her. Thanks to you lord that I am still able to go to her and visit her. I can’t think about marrying anybody else god. Getting married to someone else is a death sentence for me. God I want to walk your path with her as my wife. With her as my wife I don’t need anything wealth, riches, or fame.

Dear lord Shiva, I met her because of you God. Even thought she didn’t accept my love, but I still love her because I trust you lord. Dear Lord Shiva, I place my head at your feet, in your Guillotine. If you get me married to her, I will know that you saved me and took me into you. If you get me married to someone else, I will know you cut off my head and threw me away from you. Dear lord, I am so desperately in love with her that I want you to give me a chance to die for her may be then she may believe that I love her and want to get married to her. God please guide me how to get married to her. So far you have helped me all the way to express my feeling for her and thanks to you again things went very smoothly. Lord the reason I still love her is because even though I expressed to her that I want to die for she didn’t change her mind. God, you made me meet a nice lady and I feel she is right for me, make me right for her, make me the cause of her happiness like she makes me happy when we talk, make her to share her sadness with me, like she listens to me when I am sad. I want to spend the rest of our lives together walking in your path, and grow old.
Dear lord I want to thank you for every second you helped me spent with her.

God please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do one more miracle for me and get me married to her. God there are only two solutions either my death or me getting married to her, I can’t think of any other solution and don’t want any other solution dear god.

God please put me on death bed, so that I can confess to her that I really want to die for her, because people on death bed don’t lie. Please give me a chance to beg her if that’s what it takes to get married to her.

Lord thank you

Comments

Comment from Sanal Stanly
Time July 28, 2012 at 8:15 am

I am praying for you now,,,,

Comment from anonymous
Time October 9, 2012 at 11:10 am

I am also suffering the same love pain… please do some miracle… and give her to me for my whole life… Plz…

Comment from vani
Time November 12, 2012 at 7:24 am

god i love him so much and i want to give him a such great life,,pls do something that i want to marry him,,he must love me,,pls god,,my love r true and i willing to do anything to him also

Comment from kuchuu
Time November 20, 2013 at 10:01 am

I am in the same condition. I too want the same, God. I want my boyfriend back. He gave me so many dreams. I want to live them with him.

Comment from db
Time December 14, 2013 at 3:11 am

I am in the same condition. Me and my boyfriend had a happy relationship. We did had small fights like other couples. But those never mattered to me because his love is everything for me. Our future plans, our dreams were soooo sweet. We were soooo happy that we understood that we cannot live without each other. But suddenly while we both were talking on phone, he broke up with me. It’s almost 3months now, I am still waiting for him. I want him back in my life. God please help him remember me and come back to me.

Comment from Deepak
Time January 29, 2014 at 10:25 pm

I am in the same condition too, plz O lord Shiva help me

Comment from sanjeev
Time February 7, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Trust Lord Shiva, no matter how painful it is, he knows what’s best for you. Om namah Shivaya

Comment from a loving sister
Time March 1, 2014 at 8:59 am

dear friend,
if God has destined her for you no one can stop it, even she cant stop it. But think if there is someone else who can love you in the same way as you love this girl!! Also think if this girl didn’t love you even after your marriage as per your standard? May be God’s plan is different but sure it will be the best. I
challenge you.

Comment from shib
Time July 11, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Your parents r ur god. Tell them the truth and they will surely help you. The main thing is to help yourself.

Comment from Leena
Time July 11, 2014 at 12:54 pm

I too love my boyfriend a lot… plzz lord shiva do some mircale in my life that my boyfriend agrees to marry me. i just dont know how to convince him for marriage. he loves me alot and i too lot me alot. i jus cant imagine my life without him.. i can do anything for him and want to marry only him. please lord please help me n do some miracle.

Comment from deepak thawani
Time August 4, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Hey vani…..did something good happened in your relation……are you both together now??….m also suffering same pain….

Comment from deepak thawani
Time August 4, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Hey …..did something good happened in your relation……are you both together now??….m also suffering same pain….