Please Father Lord God in heaven, i need you right now

Written to God on March 22nd, 2012

Lord God my Father, my helper, my forgiver, my councelor and my God. Only you can judge me for all the wrongs i’ve done. Only you can save me from all the wrongs i’e done.I made thebiggest mistake and i cannot reverse it.Please bring the father of my baby back, so he can support me during this time of my life.Please Lord make him see and do the right thing. Please dont dont make my baby pay for my mistakes.She deserves to be with her father just like every other child does, please Lord bring her father back to her.Take away the fear that he is feeling right now and make him see that the baby is innocent in all this and make him come support me and my baby as a father should. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Comments

Comment from Barbara
Time March 28, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Please dear God I need you hear my prayers for help, I need you to help me financially and bring my husband home wherever he is, I don’t believe it’s your will for me to recieve a divorce or be poor in debt, please in Jesus name help me right now I pray Amen.

Comment from Jeffrey
Time March 30, 2012 at 10:57 am

God, I pray to get your help and need help to get job, support family and my lives. I will do anything what you ask for.. Please give me strengh to get better job and make family success.. I beg you God how much I love you and pray harder much I can..

Comment from celentin
Time April 13, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Please dear god help me now. Please I beg you. Help me find work so i can move forward please i ask you to forgive all the wrongs I can’t erase forgive me how I treated tori but you god you know me I love her and her girls andmy son I know needs me as I him please fix my life you fixed hers now as you allowed me to be blessed to walk alongside Tories shadow I ask for one more chance to walk alongside beside her even if its at Walmart for hours at a time heal my disease and grant me a new heart amen

Comment from mary groendyke
Time June 14, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Jesus, I need a job I just lost mine . I feel hopeless and don’t know what to do. I have to forgive myself but messing up at work by making to many mistakes.. I have panic attacks so, please pray I can get another one . Let me turn to God and not to feel like i am stupid. Thank you Mary

Comment from K N R
Time June 21, 2012 at 5:41 am

Please Jesus help me, I am alone in this world and I do not want to hurt anyone and i have been bad but i have been good. I do not have a proper job, proper girl in my life. I am failed son, failed brother and completely failed in my life. I can take it anymore. I cannot love anyone including you Jesus and I cannot do anything for u and I feel bad for that. I am alone alone alone in this world. I pray for all on this earth to be happy forever, enjoy every bit of life. I do not know what I am and where I will after this message. May God help others who really need him.

Comment from Yogesh Pratap
Time July 22, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Dear Lord my Father in Heaven. Help us to see the world through your eyes. May we find peace on earth that comes from you. May our burdens be lighter through your help. We are in need and we pray for your help. Help us Father to find ourselves in a place where we may have enough to help others. Our lives have no meaning unless You are in the middle of it. We pray to receive your blessings upon us. Help us we pray Father for work. We pray in the name of your precious Son Jesus, our father and your Spirit. Amen

Comment from toni
Time August 14, 2012 at 7:20 am

dear I am, dont panic , read Isaiah 54, when my husband left me i was deperate like you, and God showed me somthing, he showed me that he was there for me, he would provide for me, he would care for me. All i had to do was trust him, . I had a picture in my mind of me climbing a ladder, this ladder represented my walk with God, as i climbed the ladder i was dragging my husband up with me, as i held on to him more than i held on to God. I saw this vision and oh the struggle if felt, i made a decision as i struggled, i decided to let go of my husband, and to carry on up the ladder on my own, i cried but from then on i walked with God and he looked after me and sustained me. My husband supported me after a while financilly but he was not willing to be what i wanted him to be and God dcannot force someone against their will. So his decision was made, and i continued to walk with God, my life has not been what i expected when i was young, but i do know that i would not trade Gods love and provision for anything. Jesus is with you, just lean on him, he will not fail you. You can trust and take literally his promises to you in the bible. Expect a miracle every day, and have fun with the lord. I have many stories to tell of his provision and goodness. I have to say that i am strong in him and he looks after me. I chose not to marry again as i have my husband it is the king of kings and lord of lords and i know no man can match that.

I pray that God speaks to your heart, but i must stress that you put God first in your life, above all others and things. Lean on him and he will provide for you and support you.

Comment from joan
Time November 29, 2012 at 6:29 pm

lord god please help me graduate high school please help me get into the army please help me pass this test i ask if anyone see this pleaseee pray for me please i need prayeer

Comment from A guy from Oregon
Time January 22, 2013 at 6:53 am

Lord God I need your help. I have lost my business and am just about on the verge of going broke. My precious wife and kids are looking to me to help provide for our family and while I try and assure them that it is going to work out, I am scared. I am scared I am going to fail. I am scared we will run out of money and not be able to pay our bills. I trust you Father God. While it may not always have been based on my timing, in the past you have consistently provided and I thank you for that. You have surrounded me with incredible blessings. Your love and salvation, my best friend and wife, our incredible children, friends who truly love us and so much more. It seems petty for me to even pray for something like money and provision in light of how you have already blessed us, but these fears and concerns are real. In my awake hours I rarely find myself thinking about anything else. That in it self would suggest that I am consumed by something other than you, so I give this to you and ask that you will provide. I ask that you will help bolster our faith and in doing so that I would not be afraid and not be consumed by anything other than you. I love you Lord.

Comment from ANTHONY REYNOLDS
Time January 27, 2013 at 9:02 pm

As I read these posts, I cry and pray with you all – and this in the spirit of being in the midst of a fire myself, but after reading your heartfelt pleadings before our Lord, I can only remain silent about my own, and very serious earthly woes, for all I can do wonder how I could be used by God to help you – and for now anyway, I wish to let you know that that I have known sorrow, and am quite acquanited with grief, but what it’s teaching me is that “God’s Mercies Are New Each Morning” and I love the one comment here, to “expect miracles daily” – for this is the ordinance of God, and though scars never heal, they become less prominent with every single day,…. and this commnetor is with you in your pain, but even more importantly – in asking God to bless us all; for one day soon – every tear shall be wiped away, and the former things shall be forgotten, as we finally rest in the trust of God working everything out in a way that He’s foreordained it in the first place, and this for our benefit – and finally for His GLORY !

Comment from Gregory
Time January 29, 2013 at 7:48 am

Please help me God I lost my job and my lights and gas is about cut off if anyone can help God Bless you

Comment from Disciple
Time February 23, 2013 at 5:32 pm

God help gregory and every one else here help the father take care of his child and help every one else in Jesus name Amen

Comment from ragunath
Time March 11, 2013 at 4:44 am

plz god help me i am tired of betting and lossing plz help me finically make my debts clear my mom dialy cries bcoz of me plz god help me i beg i am at ur feet plz make me win

Comment from jacqueline
Time December 18, 2013 at 5:16 pm

please dear God, father in heaven. I adopted my precious dog to a man and the next day I realised how much I missed her. Please touch his heart and make him give me her back. I feel empty and devastated. please help. I beg you from the bottom of my heart. PLEASE I beg .. enter into his heart and make him give me her back please. I will be kind to all I meet. Please answer my prayer. Out of the depths of my heart and my soul i cry upon you. Lord hear my prayer

Comment from gladys
Time July 7, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Dear lord please help me. Take away all the bad thoughts in my head. Cleanse me and purify me so that I can be an innocent child. Bring me ever lasting peace and happiness. Please dear lord fullfill my wish and take away all the bad thoughts inside my head. I beg to you in the name of the lord amen. I love you God.