God Please heal my Broken heart

Written to God on February 28th, 2012

I know that you have put me through this painful or deal to help me grow.Its been a bout a month since the breakup. I am so love sick and I miss her to much. I know you you may have someone better for me on the horizon but PLEASE, give me a sign. Please let me know if she will be coming back or that someone better is coming my way. Please God, I dont think I can take this pain much longer. I got the lesson, you win. Please help me.

Comments

Comment from A broken man
Time April 1, 2012 at 5:34 am

Dear heavenly father, I come before you to confess before the world my love and pain that I have just went through and ask as one has also, to help mend the emotional hurt that has been inflicted on my soul. I go day in and day out with lost hope over someone that the devil has inflicted so much anger upon and has successfully destroyed the one thing I truly cared for on this planet. I know that I can’t do this alone, and only with your help will I be-able to get back on my feet. Right now I can’t get off my knees before you because my body is ravaged by so much pain over the loss of this woman. My joy in my world has been lost, and I know you need my love more so than anything that walks before me on this planet, but I ask you to hear my pain and understand my sorrow. Never have I ever felt like this for anyone you have presented before me and would give everything I have for you to make us whole again. I fear this will not come, but am trying to have faith and love in your ability to give me the strength and wisdom to carry on. I love her so much and my life is so empty with out her but the wounds from her past have destroyed her ability to love or understand it and now it has absorbed into my soul and left me in a pit of despair. Help lift me off of my knees o lord and make me whole again as your humble servant. Help me to gain joy and love once again, help me to move forward. my mind, spirit and soul are in critical condition and I don’t know how much longer I can carry on. Hear my plea o lord, I come to you as humble as I can, and though those around me do not condone my feelings for this woman, please understand that I do so love her as Christ so did love the Church and want nothing more than to fulfill your word by loving this one woman and no one else. Please hear my cry to you o lord and help to break the chains of despair in her heart and soul and mine as well. In you son Jesus Christ name I so humbly pray…….amen.

Comment from eternaloptimist
Time July 28, 2012 at 2:11 am

I hope you are feeling better now. It’s amazing how God heals us in mysterious ways and we don’t even realize….
Cherish the good times and the sad times. Notice how we feel sooo close to God when we are suffering, sad. Isn’t that a beauty and a good thing in itself. There you go, there is divinity in everything. Just open you eyes, wake up, and look around..

Keep smiling :-)

Comment from Narayanan
Time January 7, 2013 at 2:28 am

Please help me god

Comment from Brian
Time January 8, 2013 at 7:49 pm

In times such as this, we can all count on the lord, to guide us heal us; mend our hearts. You will find strength through the lord thy God. No one is greater and no one of this world will love you more than him. Rejoice knowing that God hears you and he knows your heart. He has brought you this far and will not leave you alone in your time of need. Take this time to call upon him, and do not ever turn your back on him because he has set the path for your greatest gift he has given you; life and redemption from your sins. His life for your life and all you need to do is call upon his name. The children of God surround you with love. Release and let go of your pain, regret and anger, and let love fill your soul. Do not let the tools that the devil uses to misguide you from the path the lord has for you. Nothing of this world can replace him, the love you experienced with this woman is only but a small window into the love he has awaiting you. God bless you and may the time you have now to heal, guide you to the greatness that is within you.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Pray, and take time to love yourself, if the person you were with was in Gods plan for you, this time have have apart will be the time to strengthen what has already started. Call on the lord, and watch him work his will. Words will never express what he has in store for you.

Comment from navneet
Time March 30, 2013 at 11:54 pm

Hai beautiful heart
Sparkles of God are within our heart
Please dont say broken heart
Because heart can never be broken
Its ur emotions who is taking over
I think u need to strengthen ur heart
And u need to open ur heart so that u can feel love of God in our heart.
Please do open heart prayer if u search
May GOd help u with love and light

Om shri parmatam ne namaha
Feel the love
God is not far
Feel the love within ur heart
Navneet

Comment from Andre
Time April 20, 2013 at 6:47 am

Help me, Father!

Comment from yoga
Time April 29, 2013 at 6:26 am

lord please heal my soul..and all those who are in need of your help…amen

Comment from Hope
Time June 8, 2013 at 6:15 am

Your words are so touching. The Lord hears you. Its just that sometimes the answer you receive isn’t the answer you want. I’ve been in a long term relationship and I struggled day in and day out. I prayed earnestly and what hurt the most is the love and compassion I had for someone who didn’t even see it. The worldly stuff came before me. Yet I still prayed to God to forgive and bless him even though my heart was shattered. But God loves you and before you love someone else you have to love yourself. You are His special possession. I believe that God wants us to be happy. There’s always a rainbow after every storm. Your words,your story is exactly mine. I just pray everytime I’m broken I pray. I just speak to Him. To have mercy upon me. The fact that I arise every morning,have a roof over my head and I’m healthy proves that the Lord truly loves me. God Bless You. You will be in my prayer because I know how you feel.

Comment from Hope
Time June 8, 2013 at 6:22 am

May God answer you all. Psych meds sometimes worsen your symptoms before making it better. I would know first hand because I had some life issues that I couldn’t deal with. I was put on anti-D. Always depressed,suicidal. Till one day I decided to stop focusing on what was wrong with life but what was right. No matter how little as long as I saw a flicker of light I knew there was hope. God is Always with you even when you don’t see or feel His presence. He has given you authority, use it. The only person that can help you is yourself,without faith it is impossible to please God. He Will help You. YOU have to believe, don’t give the enemy a foothold. Stay Blessed

Comment from Neverlosefaith
Time June 18, 2013 at 5:34 am

hey,
one year ago i was going through the same thing.
i felt so broken but i knew my God is always on my side and will never leave me and if i just believe he will heal me that he defenitely will.
God is always on your sight and makes all things work together for your good, even though you can’t see it yet.
I was broken 3/4 year and cried every day.
But i wasn’t lost cause i had my God.
I thought it’s enough if he just helps me breathing and healing my heart immediately would be too much to ask.
But then one day i couldn’t move on any more and this evening i said:’God help me, or i will drown!
I can’t make this any longer! I need you to heal me and to take this away. I don’t know if he’s the one who’s your plan for me but even if he is i can’t take this any longer. It’s not god if i always look behind. You said I can do all things through christ who gives me streng and i really need this now to let him go.”
After this day my heart healed and it was away.
I do not know if this boy is the one God has made for me but I do know if he is, God had the best reasons to let us tear appart.
And if he is the one God will make it happen.
Have Faith!

Comment from youknowme
Time August 15, 2013 at 9:45 pm

You know me. You know my heart. You know my Soul:my struggles and my pain. You also know of my beauty, my warmth my love for nature and all living things. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have given to me so far- including the hard lessons, that at times I felt to hard to bear.

Forgive me for wanting to end my life a few years ago and thank you for opening my eyes to the fact that I can began inspiration to others and I ask that you continue to use me for that purpose.

I thank you also for getting me through a dark time at work and for making a way for me with a new job at just the right time! The bullying has taught me strength and integrity and the importance of staying true to myself but more importantly faith that things ALWAYS get better.

As you know I love a man who is/can be emotionally unavailable. Things have improved greatly and I thank you for making us stronger. In saying this I feel we have gone backwards of late and I pray that you heal the issues between us and help us onto a more loving, stable and secure relationship. Please bring in more commitment and affection. Please start revealing yourself to him. Help him believe and understand his purpose: create a more financially stable life. Please bring happiness and eliminate all pain, past suffering and disappointment. Please bring in a renewed sense of happiness, love and openness about our feelings. Please heal and banish any karmic debt between us carried over through lives gone by and enrich our Souls with a deeper level of understanding and s greater sense if faith. Please place yourself at the centre if our connection so that we may radiate Your Love. Help him believe in YOU. Seek You. Bring us abundance and joy and block all outside influences for we must trust our own hearts.

Hear the cries of all on here suffering and calling out to you. Show them that this is not the end but merely the beginning. There are greater tines ahead. Through adversity comes great strength or wisdom if we choose to see. Help us evolve our Souls and free our minds and bring a more living community, universe and world. Help us see and understand that we are in fact One and will go back to One in the end.

Hear my prayers and reveal yourself in our lives. Help us seek You.

Thank you in advance. To You all praise goes

Amen

Comment from Kathy
Time December 21, 2013 at 12:22 am

Thank you for allowing me to find this page and see that I’m not alone. I know you are with me but I feel broken and lost. Give me the strength I need to move forward with my kids. I’ve tried to work things out so many times. I understand I need to let go or else I won’t be able to see better days. I feel like I am drowning. I’ve been through this too many times and I only blame myself. Grant me the peace I need to accept what I can’t control. I know things happen for a reason but at this time my heart and soul need all the prayers and support. All I want is to be happy. I don’t like when my kids see me down, in sorrow, sad, crying with little self control. I know you always pull me back up when I’m in a dark ditch. I even feel ashamed of asking because is not the first time I’ve felt lost and broken. I am usually the one helping others heal when broken but today I feel like I don’t have the strength to lift myself up.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Amen

Comment from Hallie
Time February 2, 2014 at 11:15 am

Reading these stories brings me hope. Hope that I am not suffering alone in this world. At the moment, life seems unfair, life is a struggle. Every day I pray that I will feel better – but I don’t and I am not sure when this pain will end. Terrible things happen to good people, and I just have to have faith in God that this was meant to be. This tragedy was meant to happen and my love was meant to be torn away from me/fade. I don’t know how it happened and I feel sick every time I think about my boyfriend leaving me and telling me he did not love me. After many many years of struggling and trying to make it work, I thought we finally were there! And then, it just broke. He is living his life without a second thought of me. While I have troubles sleeping at night and every morning I think of him and weep.

I hope in time it will get better and this pain I feel will subside because it is sometimes unbearable. I feel lost and hollow without him. I trusted him and in the end – he hurt me in the worst way possible.

I look out the window of the small room I am staying in -full of my unpacked boxes from when I moved out and God and the sky comfort me a little. I just pray that I will feel better soon.

Comment from ravi
Time February 27, 2014 at 11:16 am

Same here my friend.it looks like u snatched my words.

Comment from Tara
Time July 13, 2014 at 7:33 pm

I am going through the same heartache. I know there is a reason for this. I cry everyday. Please God help me and all of us heal and help me find my path. My condo is a mess. I stare at my phone for a phone call that won’t come. I imagine an apology I know I will never hear.

Comment from bluegrass brown
Time August 5, 2014 at 6:31 am

Like wise and just one month. Regardless of who’s fault it’s over and I’m having a hard time letting go and easing up on my self. I’m so full of regret. HELP GOD!

Comment from Kapil
Time November 20, 2014 at 3:16 am

God will help you is soon I pray for you

Comment from Kapil
Time November 20, 2014 at 3:17 am

God will help you soon I will pray for you