Please, Please, Please help me ALLAH

Written to Allah on February 22nd, 2012

Dear Allah i am in real need of your help. I have no job no money and have lost any independents that i use to have a long time ago. I go through everyday trying to come up with some scheme to make some money but its always the same, nothing ever happens. If it wasnt for my girlfriend i really would be living on the street, hungry and cold. I am so, so scared that this will happen to me one day that it is making so depressed and upset. I have a 14 year old son that loves me and i love more then anything in the world and i worry for what the future holds. I have to be able to provide for him whatever he needs but i simply havent got the money to do so. If it wasnt for my girlfriend i really dont know how i would have provided the things that i have provided for him so far. Please Allah, please help me financially and please help me to become independent. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please ALLAH.

Comments

Comment from Helpless Mother
Time December 28, 2012 at 4:09 pm

AMEEN to everyone who has asked others to pray for them. Please bros and sisters PRAY for me and my 2 young daughters. My husband has abandoned us after using me financially & for foreign nationality. He has very cleverly turned everyone including my own family against me. He has left me homeless, jobless, financially ruined., emotionally wrecked and physically the stress is leading to various illness. He scares my daughters by saying the only way we will survive is if we turn to prostitution or commit suicide. He makes fun of our ibaadat saying this is what reward Allah has given me for doing Ummrah, being 5 times namazi and having complete faith in Allah. He claims he has done black magic on us. He swears that he will kidnap my youngest dughter or carry on doing black magic until both my daughters turn against me and marry some relative of his. When I say I have full faith in Allah and if I suffer in this life I will be rewarded in the next, he says he will make this life so bad for me that I will have no choice but suicide and that will ruin my after life. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SAFETY, HEALTH< HAPPINESS, STRENGTH and peace of mind also the same for my 2 daughters.
JAZAKALA

Comment from Ali
Time February 1, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Dear Sister,

Don’t loose your passions. Allah will help you inshallah. nobody can do harm to you. Depend only on Allah. Talk to Allah in your Salah. inshallh he will listne. I shall pray for you. don’t loose hope. everything would be OK.

Take care

Comment from hansie
Time March 25, 2013 at 11:15 am

I’m praying for you. I’m not a Muslim, but this verse, from the Bible, really encouraged me today.

Matthew 11:28-30
John 16:33.

Google them and call on Him :)

Comment from Maryam
Time May 24, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Sister there is no such thing as black magic. The only power black magic has is when people believe in it and that is called the ‘placebo effect’. InshAllah your pure intentions are rewarded and if what you say it true about this man, he will get his ‘reward’ also. InshAllah a way will bemade for you to free yourself from the presence of this person. Keep you eyes and ears and heart open for that opportunity and grasp it with both hands. He cant make you take your life, God forbid. Stay strong and know this is your own unique test from God – he wants you to realise your strength and self worth. Take it from your connection with Allah, not from human beings. Fee amanillah sister, let yourself realise your full strength and God given potential, please dont deny yoyrself it.

Comment from sabia
Time July 26, 2013 at 6:59 am

Ya Allah Tal’la please help me which one of these men are best for me as a life partner.
My family friend
Or this guy who caring and sweets no one in this world is ever like this to me.

Ya Allah Tal’la please help me and your decision is the best choice for me. I don’t know about the future and only you know about the future and what best for me.

Please Ya Khuda please help me!
Sister please make dua for me thanks

Comment from faizan
Time July 27, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Assalamwalekum sister…. i came here to share my problems, but lookin at other posts, i feel so lucky that m just in family n money issues… i know these r hard time…what u need to do is 1st have strong faith in allah n thank him for keep u n ur daughters safe…. 2nd dont let any thing effect ur 5 times prayers… 3rd reflect on any thing that u r doin wrong in ur practice of islam n change it. 4th get some video proof of the abuse n give it to police. 5th im pretty sure ur husbands not bluffing on the black magic part… coz hes wants his own daughters to be prostitutes… this way they get to the next lvl of this shrik(black magic). Take this seriously. And its really easy to protect ur self from this… all u need to do is eat 7 dates in the morning each n teach ur kids n urself surah naas n falaq. Keep reciting it. Use it as a weapon. And at any cost dont give in to these devils….dont walk away for this beautiful gift allah gave u. these ppl wont be so proud after they die… its eternal blizz for us out there. Be strong… ull be in heaven laughing down at ur husband in hell some day… in sha allah…. ull always be in a prayers..allah o akbar

Comment from mohammed haqnawaz
Time September 15, 2013 at 5:36 am

Namaaz is the answer bothers and sisters

Comment from soraya
Time May 20, 2014 at 3:01 am

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters please make duaa for me for taqwa health wealth and happiness… I am in serious debt please make duaa so that Allah can remove all my difficulties… AMEEN

Comment from khadija
Time May 28, 2014 at 8:28 pm

may allah help everyone including myself and other that really need help with our needs, may allah reslove our problems, also in what ever conditions or situtions we are in may allah protect us from satan and eveil eyes ameen ya rabel almeen. may allah bless us with good intentions good pryer to earn good deeds that everyone will reworded in here after ameen… may allah make us successful and reach out to our goals in dunia and in the here after ameen may allah guide us to the stright path and the path that allah best towed upon us ameen my allah help find strengths and good health for eveyone and me.May allah us grow strong for the,love of allah in dunia and in here after ameen ya rabel almeen! inshaallah i will pry everyone in here to allah you have my word on that and you guys do the same for me as well thank you.

Comment from khadija
Time May 28, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Dear beloved Allah Pls Pls Pls help us support us and always keep us in your heart and mind I know you do that with the best in you at all of the time and i appreciated you for that. Pls keep our worries and stress away from us at all times and help us help our self find solutions to our problems and worries easily also allah help us recite the Holly Quran at all times give us better knowledge in the Quran and to practice islam perfectly and always allah keep our heart and mind in you allah so that we can get close to you allah and pls accept our pryer and protect us all of the time from doing bad deeds also always make us (brothers and sister muslims and none muims) nice to each other and help one and another with good intentions or doing it for the sake of allah.
ya allah forgive all our sins and make us get close to you allah and make duah for our parents friends and our people (brothers and sisters) allah pls bless us with good imaan and always keep us in your mind ya allah
thank you beloved allah and i appreciated in everything you do for me and everyone else to keep us in good conditons and satisfied love you alot allah.

Comment from Ali
Time July 5, 2014 at 7:24 pm

Ya Allah help my muslim brothers and sisters, my muslims brothers and sisters I love u all for the sake of Allah and please never give up the worship of Allah, we are muslims and remember Allah swt loves us 70 times more than our mother loves us so Allah swt won’t abandon us, he is testing us because he wants to give us better, may Allah help all muslims Ameen

Comment from soraya
Time July 6, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Ameen Thuma Ameen Ya ALLAH please help every muslim including me… Remove all our difficulties… Ameen

Comment from najma
Time July 9, 2014 at 4:54 am

Ya Allah please grant your mercy on me. Daar Allah i need to pass school anyhow but nothing seem to help. God i need to pass, please help me, i have no energy left. I am brokken from inside and out. Help me please. I Kindly request every single Brother and sister who reads this to make Dua tot me, so that i can pass my school because i worked really hard for this and i need my law degree. Please thank you. May Allah answers all our prayers.

Comment from Adil
Time August 12, 2014 at 10:21 am

May Allah Help all of you from getting out of your problems ( Ameen ). One can be down ,depressed and hopeless at a time or other in spite of having knowledge and awareness. By that time we just need heartly prayers from others.
At the moment I’m also feeling down internally and sad actually due to some problems. Just came to my mind this idea to ” Call Allah for Help ” this is how i came across this website.
I just want to request all of You to Please .. PRAY FOR ME..I REALLY NEED YOUR PRAYERS.