I need Help to pay my bills and to find a new job

Written to Jesus on February 21st, 2012

I am in need of a blessing i need prayer to help me stay strong threw what i am going threw i have a pile of bills i lost my job and i need the lords help so much right now in my life i have to say i am hurting all over and its trying to rip me away from you lord please father come save my soul and dont let me rall behind on my bills and to lead me to a better job and to take care of my needs i need you lord

Comments

Comment from louise
Time March 27, 2012 at 9:20 am

i lost my job 2 years ago im trying so hard to find lord. we spent all over saving ipawn my wedding ring we dont have much left but we still have u. they going to cut off my cell which i need to rind work. my car is due . my bills r do and we have some food for the rest of the week. i just pray that someone can help me please

Comment from Simthembile Ndevu
Time July 10, 2012 at 4:42 am

Dear God I’m looking 4 a new job coz I’m struggling 2 mantain a living standard I hope I’ll a quick response in those companies I applied.

Comment from kim
Time July 23, 2012 at 1:14 am

I am look for help with paid my back rent so i have a place to live in thank you god and i hope you can help me

Comment from Shawn davis
Time January 10, 2013 at 12:21 am

Dear lord please help me get threw this month I have very little money short on my rent have 2 days to pay difference I have 5 children and a baby girl on the way we have no one to help but u Jesus to make things even worse I’m a construction worker with no work at this time please lord help me not for my sake but my children sake I love you lord all glory be to you

Comment from Gregory
Time January 29, 2013 at 7:42 am

God I lost my job and my lights and has it about to get cut off please someone help mr

Comment from rply
Time April 21, 2013 at 6:48 am

Resist your fear and instead turn to me. I can calm you down and give you the support, comfort, love and peace you so desperately need. At times in our lives, we may experience turmoil and events that we did not anticipate, however I have anticipated them and can hold you during these times. You are not alone.
Jesus is in your boat, you are not going to sink !Find rest in Jesus! »ITS TIME TO TRUST ME……..Please do not be scared
ITS WRITTEN (Hebrews 4:14-16) Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. {15} For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. {16} Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
So You Messed Up! God Still Loves You!
Take a moment to stop, exhale and breath. Go to a calming image in your mind and look to me. I want to be there for you and I can be there for you, if YOU ALLOW ME TO.
I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU IN A STORM.
Now might not be the time to try and get closer to me…but THE TIME TO TRUST ME. Give me your fears and your scared heart and I will replace it with peace and security.
God loves you no matter what. He loves you not because you good or bad. He doesn’t loves you because you do alright or you messed up in life. He loves you no matter what you did or who you are. But this doesn’t mean he wants you to keep on doing the stuff that drags you down from the life that you need to live on. No! He loves you when you don’t feel lovely. He loves you no matter how bad you messed up! Remember, the devil looks back and see how you messed up here and there, but God looks back and see how far you come. He never calculates your progression on your passion. He calculates your progression on the scale of the cross. Because he knows you can’t make it this far by yourself. So, today I want you to know that don’t beat yourself up. Because, when God forgive he forget. “…And will not remember thy sins.”—Isa. 43:25, “I will remember their sin no more.”—Jer. 31:34 and “Their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.”—Heb. 8:12 Jesus is in your boat, you are not going to sink! Find rest in Jesus! »
So You Messed Up! God Still Loves Jesus is in your boat, you are not going to sink!Find rest in Jesus! »