I am lost God. I need you. It seems like you aren’t there. Please hear me…

Written to God on February 20th, 2012

God, please hear me. I am so lost. I don’t know where to turn. I feel worthless. I am losing all my friends. I may have cancer but am too afraid to get a check up. I’m only 17 and I feel so much older. The burdens I have bore should not be the burdens a teen of my age should have to bare alone. I am always so depressed God. I feel so unloved and I regretfully say this but I geek forsaken by you lord. I want to hear your voice God. I want to hear all is going to be ok from you lord. I don’t have the motivation to continue. I am a list dog, dying, cold, looking for a place to die. I feel my soul falling apart. I feel my body braking. I feel death close to my heart. The weight of everything is getting to be too much. Lord I need to change. I need you. Please hear me. Please help me. Please love me

Comments

Comment from Courtney
Time February 26, 2012 at 4:23 pm

never lose faith. I know times are tough right now but believe in god, he will always love you! even if you lose your life, seek god and read the bible. atleast everything will be alright, as long as you find god. If you die with god close to your heart, you will go to heaven. ask god for forgiveness from all of your sins, and he will forgive you. God will always be there for you, you have nothing to fear.

Comment from Kaydee
Time March 19, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Montgomery,

You are loved! I love you and God certainly loves you. He sent the most precious of all His possessions to die for you. Even if you were the only person on earth and needed a Saviour, He would have sent His Son for you. Don’t be afraid to get a check up. Ask God to hold your hand while you get tested for cancer or any other illness. Find a Bible teaching church. Ask God to help you find one and send people to guide you too. Find this radio ministry in your area http://www.unshackled.org You will find many people who thought they were alone and how God brought them through. Satan wants us to die so that we can’t praise God and give Him glory. Never give up! If you fall, bet back up. The Bible says that, “The just man falls seven times, but he gets back up.” That seven represents an indefinite number. I am praying for you.

Comment from Joseph Thomas
Time October 20, 2012 at 10:48 pm

I cry for you, montgomery. I ask God to show up with His hands full.I hope to meet you someday and see the biggest smile on your face, singing and praising God and encouraging others in this situation. You are loved, even if it feels like no one around you loves you, please know that I love you. And I mean that with all my heart.

Comment from Doug
Time October 26, 2012 at 4:09 am

Montgomery,
Listen for God in the voices of others. Look for God in people He sends to answer your prayers. Do not let lonliness prevail. for you are never alone. He is with you, and we are with you for Him.
With God’s Love,
Doug

Comment from bonnie
Time November 5, 2012 at 6:45 am

the candidness of your cry is like a light to me. so precious. how r u now? I will pray for a miracle and breakthrough with you. nothing is impossible with God. whatever may come, Jesus is the answer to it all

Comment from Jay
Time January 22, 2013 at 9:05 am

I am in the same shape….I feel that God has left me….with good reasons, but please pray that He will restore me. Thank you

Comment from Joseph Thomas
Time January 23, 2013 at 12:56 am

Jay,

the bible says that He will never leave us nor forsake us. and a million other verses that cement His bond to us. If what you feel is true, then we are all in big trouble because what He said is a lie. And we all know that the world and heavens can pass away, but His word is never false. Pls dont believe such rubbish because that is the devil trying to steal your joy. He comes with lies like this because he is the father of lies and garbage.
Also, nobody has to pray that He restores you because Jesus did that at the cross. We have seasons, just like summer and winter and fall and spring, and a few months into the summer with the boiling humidity makes you sick of summer, but when summers over, we all enjoy that break from the scorching sun. In that same way, we all have times of trial in our life, but this is when God is closest to you and molding you to make you his jewel. and when you come out of it and slap yourself on the head, remember me and that I told you this. We can talk about it some day in heaven and laugh about all of this, my brother.

Joseph Thomas

Comment from erica
Time January 24, 2013 at 9:26 am

The bible says we will go through trials and tribulations,but when they come all we need to do is pray and believe that he is with us cause he is. He will never leave us. “In my trouble I cried to the Lord and he answered me” Psalm 120:1 When we aks God for something we expect to get an answer right away, but God does not work that way he takes his time but he does a perfect job with our lives. Just pray pray pray and wait for the Lord to do a miricle in your life. Do you go to Church? Keep us posted.

God Bless You!
Love, Erica

Comment from Julie
Time January 24, 2013 at 4:01 pm

For months now I’ve prayed and prayed. I’ve prayed about my life, job, school, finances, my family and my relationship and not to say you are not answering Lord because I know you are, I have seen your wonderful work in my life. But somethings are ever so unclear to me and I need you to answer me quickly. I am greatful for school and I am greatful for this job that you’ve blessed me with. I am thankful that you kept my family safe and sound. But I still wonder about my direction in life. My relationship with Di and this thing call debt. When will I see my way out of all of this? It feels like the walls are closing in on me. The more I pay down, the more debt I again accure from no way. Speaking today I am $250.000 in debt and my life has not started yet. I have nothing to show for it, no home of my own, no car of my own, heck not even a solid bank account. My God that answer’s prayers and changes heart, show yourself in my issue today. I am not perfect, I seen and I fall short of your glory, but God I am really trying to be a better person here. I am so close to giving up. Just when I thought the new year had great hopes for me this car accident happened suddenly, which again is my fault. Please God help me through. Di refuses to forgive me, he does not want to put himself through this again and yet I still pray that you should touch his heart for me. Lord if he is not the one that you have for me then God remove him out of my heart. Let me kindly move on with my heart and wait on the one you have for me, the crying, sleepless nights and loss of appiete is becoming to much to bear. I honestly can’t do this anymore. I want to throw in the towel. I am ready to throw in this bucket. You word say you cannot give us what we cannot handle. But I feel like some of what I am experiencing I cannot handle. I leave it all at your feet and I trust and believe that you will handle it for me. I will sleep well tonight, I trust that you will touch Di heart, I will trust that if he is not for me, he will be removed out of my life permenatly and forever. I will trust that you will handle my finances, insurance and car accident. This case with Craig and the money I owe to him, my student loans and car loans. Lastly I ask that you help me with my health. My heart is so heavy and it hurts. Please Father in heaven come and show yourself, come and help me with this all. Take away every devil away from me and my loved ones. Keep them far far away from us. THis I pray in your mighty name. AMen

Comment from Jaya
Time February 16, 2013 at 8:43 am

I used to think that only I’m going through this problem of being left alone. I’ve just got out of a messed relationship and was about to be married to another guy. It was an arranged marriage. Everyone was excited. My dad whose paralysed and very emotional was very excited. But that guy left me on my birthday. I was shaken, I stopped eating and praying. I could not take it because i had put all my hope in this guy that he will not leave me and all my hopes were shattered. I was about to give up.

But God’s Words kept ringing in my mind and my heart. This is the Holy Spirit (Comforter) sent by the Father. So, I encourage all of you who’re struggling in life’s problems and you think that there’s no end to it. Please know that there is an end to all your problems.Just open your Bibles and see Abraham, Isaac, Job and his life, Hannah, King David and then think that as He was for them so he’s for you. Nothing can seperate us from His unfailing Love. So worship him even in the midst of your problems. Be still and know that he is God. You all are in my prayers.

Comment from Jay
Time February 17, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Thank you to those who prayed for me….I still feel like I have far from being forgiven, but In time I hope that I can. I went to church today, but did not feel the spirit as I was praying for. I was alone one night and got emotional….and asked some dumb questions during an emotional outburst. I am hoping that I haven’t driven the spirit away…I have had nightmares and very little rest since….Please pray for a healing for me……Thank you again! I miss God’s comfort so much.

Comment from Doug
Time February 18, 2013 at 9:01 am

Just remember that there’s no such thing as a “dumb question”. Especially to God who promises he is always there to hear us. I picture him smiling at me when I do dumb things (and we all do), and saying “Douglas, I love you and although it doesn’t make sense now, it will some day…”

Have faith in God, and in yourself.

Comment from Robert
Time February 21, 2013 at 6:07 pm

I feel like you but I am fighting. Change now brother. It’s With God but he test your will so its up to you. Just do it like Nike and never look back or turn back brother. Do it. Tonight.

Comment from Disciple
Time February 23, 2013 at 5:25 pm

as i read this i feel my heart ripping apart. i myself am 19 and i feel the same way i feel like no one cares and i have no help i am ashamed and scared and i pray i fast i cry i do it all and still no answer but i still try to hold on im choking from this pain im going through i know how you feel and i pray for you….

Dear God please hear this prayer she or he really needs you God please do something you are a wonderful loving god the devil is the liar her but you god you never lie and you love us all i thank you for everything may you please help this person in Jesus name Amen

Comment from Carlos
Time February 26, 2013 at 9:36 pm

I need him in my life I meemase him im in paine

Comment from Dale
Time February 27, 2013 at 1:40 am

To all of you who needs God in your life just remember this, Gods Grace is sufficient for you. You are His child and He is our God. We need to call our brothers and sisters in Christ and pray together as we are stronger and need each other who are believers to lean on when we are down. The book of Acts tells us when we come together in one accord we can achieve great and mighty things in Christ Jesus.. Come let us pray and be in agreement in all of your requests that God the Father will fulfill your needs and show you the way. Jesus Christ is the truth, the life and the way. There is no other name that can save but the name of Jesus Christ our Lord!! Pray and give up all your heart and life to the one who knows all there is to know about you.. GODS LOVE NEVER FAILS!!!
“He who dewells under the shelter of the Most High, will abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my shield and my fortress, my God in whom I trust”..

just remember friend, we all go through tough times that may seem would never end. But be assured after every cloud there is always a silver linning. God will always give a way out, we just have to look for it and trust God. I get through each day when I stop and I remember that I have God to save my day!! Just take one day at a time that’s all that God wants us to take. One small step at a time like Peter took when Jesus called him to get of the boat and walk to Him as He stood on the shore. In faith we too must take each step in faith and just trust that God has this all in His hands..

God be with you always..

Comment from Prathiba chatterjee
Time March 3, 2013 at 10:56 pm

Krishna my baba please help me my right eye always click people says it bad symbol for right to click.Please help me baba iam frightened that i will also die like my sister.I want to leave long. I want my daughter to get married and my son must get nice job and he must also get married and settle in life then only i must die after i am 70 or 80 year old.please me please help me is ee very bad dreams also.Please Krishna please dont leave me and go. Now iam 50 Years old.

Comment from allan
Time March 6, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Lord thank you for everything you have given me if i can repay you in anyway please show me the way i love you Lord Amen

Comment from Deja
Time March 6, 2013 at 8:11 pm

you can’t give up! Brighter days are coming your way. I love you and God loves you, you are beautiful inside and out. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. keep the faith and pray every day. if he brought you to it he will get you through it.

Comment from Tagomoa
Time March 12, 2013 at 11:04 am

God Father of all, let the prayers of your children who cry out of any tribulation come to you. To every soul that is distressed, grant mercy, grant relief, grant refreshment, through Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. You are the one we turn to for help in moments of weekness and in times of need. Amen

Comment from adrian glover
Time March 15, 2013 at 8:39 am

As i was searching online for some sort of sign or direction i came across this website.. immediately my heart melted from seeing others in similar positions. From a year ago asking God to be closer to me I have been in worse and worse situations from loosing two jobs, going into debt, a relationship at the time and presently a Love that I thought was the helper i have been praying to God to bring in my life now. Many of my friends count on me to be strong and pray for them publically or privately i receive calls from them. I do it without hesitation and remind them of Gods glory but lately I have a broken spirit. I have heard from others who propheted over my life but they have been contradicting to say the least. When i cry out to God for confirmations, direction and aid i simply wait. Althought I am thankful for all He has done in my life making sure i have never missed a meal and small bills paid and keeping me healthy i wonder if my desires for a strong relationship, family, gainful employment and restoration will ever happen. When i walk in public none of my close friends or family know how deep i am feeling and confused trying to serve God. I know everything works out for Good, but many times i cry out to God at night wondering when will this end. All i want to do is serve him and and his will, but im confused why i try everthing nothing seems to work but get worse.

Comment from erica
Time March 16, 2013 at 10:16 am

Just like you I have been in the same situation and one thing I learned is to pray once for the situation pray everyday for strenght and guidence and leave the situation alone. In other word stop trying so much or so hard. Keep praying for other people and keep worshiping God but dont touch the situation leave it alone. Tell God that starting today he has full control and your stepping aside. You will see his miricle short after. GOD bless you!

Comment from Adrian
Time March 18, 2013 at 7:28 am

Erica,
Thank you for the inspiring message. I read it and mediated on it all weeks. And will put it into effect today. You been such a blessing with your words

Comment from navneet
Time March 31, 2013 at 12:10 am

Sparkles of GOd are within ur heart
Hai heart pray to God

Comment from Saeed Sa
Time April 2, 2013 at 3:32 am

God, is in control of every thing, and we know that. What we also know is that humans always want things done fast. So keep knocking, until you find your happiness from the one, the only. The one who it is not said to thy: “before him”. and it is not said after him. and for that he is single in his oneness.

Also a good idea would be to help others, in-turn God will help you for sure. We’re all in this together.

Wish u health, peace of mind and love : )
SAEED

Comment from Tshegofatso
Time April 10, 2013 at 2:45 am

I know how y’all feel coz i’m going through the same…i’m 24years old and matriculated in 2006 and done a basic nursing course in 2008 so i cant study further because of financial problems as both my parents are unemployed.i’ve tried applying for learnerships but i dnt succeed,tried using my basic nursing certificate to get a job but still no luck.

Met this guy who pushed me into making my future better and took me to agencies so i can make a living and help my family.i still faild at getting a job.Tt was a blessing to me,he loved me,wanted a future with me and i thought for once in my life God is near me…until 1 night the devil payed us a visit,i upset Tt that he didnt even want to forgive me.ohwwww how i hate the devil for taking the man i love away from me.

I need prayers,i need to find a job.every door in my life is so locked that i cant even do voluntary work,i wnt to hospitals,police stations u name them…nothing seems to work.Lord where are you when i need you?

Please God bring my boyfriend back to me.come into my life i need to help my little sister coz i dnt want her to go thru the same.

I dont feel like being around people coz i feel like nobody loves me.nobody even listens to me coz i’m useless.God you the only1 who can help me through this.Lord i pray,Amen.

Comment from Terry
Time May 1, 2013 at 6:58 pm

I hear you. May he hear you too.

Comment from ruth
Time May 14, 2013 at 3:53 am

Dear God
I need u Lord,m so lost,I need a job,pls 4give me where m wrong,guide me,show me ur way,m gr8ful 4 ur mercy,ur love,ur protection & ur blessings. Lord Jesus christ pls b with me & my family,we really need u Lord. Pls give me a job

Comment from abhi
Time June 4, 2013 at 9:14 am

god will bless you my friend . i wish someday sun will rise for you and you’ll be happy again no sorry not just happy but happier than ever before, all your fears will be departed and you will be very close to god but by then believe in god.

Comment from derik
Time June 12, 2013 at 10:20 pm

I will pray for you

Comment from Bincy
Time June 13, 2013 at 8:12 am

Dear Friend! I know, it is too late a reply. But, I am sure you are doing good, fine by HIS perfect grace. HE died on the cross for your sickness and weakness. Never feel alone. HE is right there watching you.
All of us feel alone and depressed at times. Nevertheless, always remember you are engraved in HIS palms. How beautiful we are! When I am down I always listen to “Lord, I need you”. A song that I cant listen to without crying to Jesus my Lord.
I will henceforth pray for you and I am sure HE has already delivered you and made you free. Rejoice in the Lord always!! Jesus never fails. Lots of love and prayers.

Comment from Cath Chisholm
Time June 27, 2013 at 2:02 pm

18! Where are you today? We don’t get to say what is dished up to us…. We do get to say what we do about it! Thinking of you… Your courage and your determination… X

Comment from kiebron andebrhan
Time July 6, 2013 at 3:47 pm

i hate living in this world because no body understand how i feel or even i don’t think there is a person who thinks i am human being my aunt .i don’t wanna hate her because God said so but i am really tired of her i am 16 but i am feeling like i am 78 and i am going to die after some days ,i don’t have even friends who can understand me i am feeling lonely.i don’t have a father or even a mother in this world so that is why she treating me a bad way because i just cant do anything she knows that and that is bothering

Comment from Jay
Time July 10, 2013 at 9:27 am

Please pray that God will forgive me for insulting Him. I am sick, my dogs are sick, and we all need a healing please. I need a spiritual healing and forgiveness, and I would be well.I think I have lost the Holy Spirit. God has not spoken to me in over a year.If I insulted Grace, I didnt mean to God. Please forgive me, and heal me. Thank you all that have prayed before.I am really scared.

Comment from M
Time July 17, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Hey Jay, I’m praying for ya. God won’t stay angry forever. He loves you. Sometimes we just make him angry is all. He wants the best for us, life to the fullest right? And sometimes we don’t choose that and it can make him upset. But he won’t stay angry forever, if he did we’d all be dammed, I mean he has a lot to be angry about, but he loves us and won’t stay mad. Sometimes we just have to suffer through the seasons because its what we deserve. Don’t fret, “you’ll be safe in his arms”.

-M

Comment from jd
Time July 18, 2013 at 10:42 pm

God, I thank you for my situation, and pray everyone here makes it out okay. My problems have melted in the face of worse problems and better people. Forgive me, and my foolishness, I am the worst of all your creations.

Comment from Amrinder singh
Time July 20, 2013 at 10:32 am

where r u ?? i don;t know.. i will pray for u. u know god gives us a life after many years or many types of birth like animal,plant’s, tree.. etc..and only god have a right to get back our life. because life given to us by god.
The Lord Himself is pervading each and every heart; the Lord Himself is Endless.
u know life burns us and it is temporary.
God loves us and it is permanent.
oh god u r a great giver please help us.and forgive us.

Comment from Tammy
Time July 21, 2013 at 6:22 am

He loves you baby girl, Hang in there, He WILL get you through

Comment from ted
Time July 21, 2013 at 7:13 am

Nonsense.. im not god and cannot speak for him. i believe that nothing god creates is bad. Even hitler.. what you do may be bad but god didnt make you bad. He made you to be you. Go be you and do no evil.

God please show this man his value. Please bathe him in love, happiness and security. Erase his anxiety. Wash away his inequities cleanse him of his sins. In gods name I pray. Amen.

Comment from Jay
Time July 21, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Comment from hildah
Time July 22, 2013 at 1:18 pm

@joseph I totaly thank u

Comment from Matt
Time August 18, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Life will get better and you will be ok….I PROMISE…you have so much more ahead of you…you are loved.

Comment from Mike
Time December 8, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Jesus said many will preach in my name but I do not know them. One of the reasons about the pig in the bible is it cry s aloud when it’s hungry but once it is fed it no longer needs help. A person who is healthy is in no need to see a doctor said Jesus. Read the book of Job and see how he suffered, but was rewarded DOUBLE his share for believing in God. Read the bible and get into a bible study group and return to church and look up and see our God at work.

Comment from Vice
Time May 12, 2014 at 10:14 am

i wish there were words that I could use cheer you up. Right now you ‘re feeling so alone.Doubt as set itself in your path and it seems as if things are coming at you very fast. I believe that god as already forgiven you and that JESUS as told him he choose you to help someone like me to change my life. I love you. I won’t say the things you’ve already heard but I will say I know you. I met you and you’re a new friend of mine. I pray now that you will stop being hard on yourself and let God take over your life, he loves you always and I love you too. I am hoping that I will have the amount of faith you have one day and that I have some percentage of the trust in GOD you have. Put it all in GODS’ HANDS.

Comment from Anon
Time June 15, 2014 at 12:40 am

We’re all lost.

Comment from Robert
Time June 25, 2014 at 4:35 pm

THE DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL ? IS THIS WHAT ITS LIKE ? I would just soon rather die. I don’t like the ways of this world. Never have, always used to believe that there hast to be something wrong w/ me. I learned that I was being purged/ defined in the Fire & I should not be burned. To me God was leaving me all alone, yet I wasn’t alone. God showed me

Comment from Mia
Time July 6, 2014 at 1:07 pm

I am so lost too and my life is messed up. I have been crying to Him and feel so left and abandoned…doubting if He is listning or even exist…why is he leaving me?

Comment from Robert K.
Time July 8, 2014 at 7:33 am

God says your tears are special, so special, He says your tears are in a bottle & I’m titled on the palm of his hand. It’s written,so just believe, Father knows best. Pain is the Touchstone of my spirituality. What bad has come, God WILL turn it to good,He says
SO that tells me that, IT’S ALL GOOD.So how long will it take me to FULLY believe.Well at least God allowed me to see this. Thanku Lord. I believe, help my unbelieve & He does. Bless you, my fellow soldier, fight the good fight of faith. Keeping my eyes on the prize.

Comment from Felicia
Time July 19, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Don’t give up The Lord has got your back always he sees your pain and tears remember he works slowly and suddenly expect him cause he said there is no pit so deep that he cannot lift u out of and he never breaks his promise