Please help me find the money to pay my bills

Written to The Lord on February 14th, 2012

Dear god grant the ability to find the money to pay my bills. I’m swimming in dept and I’m finding it hard to breathe. I am putting it all in your hands. Please help me lord.

Comments

Comment from beverly
Time March 13, 2012 at 6:09 pm

i am drownding in debt

Comment from Marta
Time April 3, 2012 at 11:48 am

Dear Father who art in heaven ,come to my life today they shut down my eletric im using eletric from down stairs just to plug my computer and fish tang all my food i took down stairs in basement using landlord eletric without them knowing father Help me to pay all my Bills Bless me with more houses to clean or show me another job to work please i need you in my live my House iam so so stress i dont know what to do.I believe that u have a good plan for us help me to follow you every day and to see the path that u want me to take.i cry every day have 2 kids and never have money to buy then things they need not even for school.guide me ,provide for us,come to my house Bless us all,thank u for all u have done for us and forgive of my sins i pray for that in need of you father
ask you all this in the name of your precious son Jesus Christ. AMEN

Comment from Angela
Time February 16, 2013 at 11:45 am

Please help me find money to help pay my bills , they all to much to do alone help me god I need you now.

Comment from SARAH
Time April 18, 2013 at 7:41 pm

PLEASE HEL ME LM STRESS

Comment from Harold
Time June 29, 2013 at 1:36 am

Deaqr GOD help me find the money I need to pay my bills. That is all I ask for is for helping hand one more time please.

Comment from janice
Time August 16, 2013 at 5:33 pm

please need help need pay my taxes please god pray help find to pay off 7202 taxes please

Comment from esther ducrepin
Time August 28, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I am in the same boat. I have not gotten a raise in 3 years. I am single mother with 3 children. I feel like there is no end to this. The bills are pilling up. I am drowning

Comment from amanda
Time September 10, 2013 at 12:32 pm

dear lord,
im so scared I don’t know what to do im a single mother and have been for a couple of months. im getting so behind on my bills to where the want to turn off my lights tomorrow and even take my car at the end of the month. my three boys know something is wrong to where they r starting to act out. I try to do everything right and help everyone I can and right now im in a huge bend….

Comment from Ann
Time September 18, 2013 at 9:01 am

Please lord help me. I am in need of $70,000.00 to pay my bills. You say ask and it shall be given to you. I am struggling so much. I work as much as I can but just seem together caught up… I am so tired…

Comment from Ernest lofland
Time October 6, 2013 at 1:03 am

dear Jesus I hat bad luck help me with my bill got hurt on my job I ben out work three year can you help me please thank you lord

Comment from Sal
Time November 19, 2013 at 5:15 pm

God please help me I am soooooo behind on all my bills they want to shut my electric and gas. I have no food in the fridge and haven’t payed my car insurance in 5 months and I am starting to feel so depressed. I feel that I am drowning in bills. Please please help me I need about 10 thousand $ just to not be behind and be up to date. God please help me

Comment from prema
Time February 22, 2014 at 6:38 am

please come to my heart… dear father

Comment from Nina
Time March 11, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Dear god please help me and my family with money we don’t ask for a lot just to keep us going god .

Comment from javon
Time May 6, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Plz pray for me and my wife and my first new born I have no money to support them at all lord god I ask for you help in jesus name. Aman

Comment from Chantal
Time May 29, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Thank you for helping me find a job. However, I still have many financial obstacles in my way. Please help me remove them now. Please help bring peace and prosperity into my life. I need a miracle now.

Comment from bheki
Time August 4, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Pls help me God,remamber John 14:14 i dot have home Pls help

Comment from carla
Time August 15, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Thank You for this site, I am shocked to find it. It will help with my prayer. Hopefully you are going to pray with me for he said any two or more I will answer… Dear heavenly father, I need your attention in this matter so desperately. I cannot pay any of my monthly bills except house payment. Our phone and cable and internet are off already. Next it will be electric. As you know, Mr. Kim is on a life line and cannot have the electric off. Please dear lord above help me pay these bills and guild me to the job you want me to have. I will not let you down.. In jesus’ precious name I say AMEN!

Comment from Ronni
Time September 3, 2014 at 5:08 am

BELIEVE,Ask and it shall be given.