Please help me to find a suitable job

Written to Jesus on February 7th, 2012

Dear Our Father Who Art In Heaven,
Please help me get out of my present situation. Please bring me a good job that I will make good money at and that I will actually be happy doing. Please hurry, I am a father looking after my family. I am 59. I need my life back, I need to be able to support my family and myself and live well. Please, please help me, I need work urgently .
Dear God, Please give me the strength to survive today. Please help me to keep my composure. Please help me to not lose my mind. Please help me be a better person starting today.

Comments

Comment from Stephanie Procie
Time February 20, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Heavenly Father,

I sincerely ask for your help right at this moment in my life. I and my partner are in difficult situation with our respective jobs. I pray earnestly that you will intercede in our career path. Our schedules won’t let us be together anymore and since this work of mine began I can’t attend Sunday services. So, please God give us the best jobs we need to have according to your will and plan. I trust in You. I and my husband deeply trust You. We put all our faith in Your Powerful Name. Let there be a miracle. In this I pray in Your Most Holy and Powerful Name, In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comment from Sunil
Time February 24, 2012 at 12:06 am

I am asking you plz give me a good job in IT field… now am fresher searching for job in bangalore. but still i didn’t get any job…. plz my lord help me… because now am in critical situation in my family… am ur son my lord ill be truth and honest… actually am getting more fear…. i dnt knw why at all…. plz give me a good job… i trust you jesus…. surly ill got good job… not only in job and having more… in this i pray the most truthful and powerfull name, in the name of jesus…. amen….

Comment from Ranjana
Time April 8, 2012 at 9:03 am

Dear lord,
i am a fresher and looking 4 a job but not getting anywhere
though i am trying still i am unable to get as i am i need of a job very urgent.please god help me as i have faith on you that u will show me the right way please god be with me always and give me a job.in this prayer in the name of the savior and almighty the lord jesus.amen.

Comment from Gina
Time May 17, 2012 at 6:51 am

Oh Holy Heavenly Father, Please hear my crys for help. I feel like a failure in every way possible. I need to find a job ASAP and I am feeling rejection everywhere I go. I am about to be married in November 2012. I have an 8yr old future stepchild who lives with me and my fiance that I need to help provide for. Financially me being out of work has put a huge burden on my entire family and I don’t want it to jeopardize my life with my truelove. God please have mercy on me and help me to stabalize my life and that of my family. Please Dear God won’t you just let some employer be willing to take a chance on me.

Comment from Debbie
Time May 21, 2012 at 11:05 am

I’ve been doing my best, trusting waiting hoping. What more can I do. HELP YOUR PEOPLE. I am getting mad and frustrated. I keep trying to hold on to faith. No money, bills on the verge of falling off a cliff. WHERE ARE YOU GOD. HOW LONG MUST I ENDURE. I tithed on the last money I had. PROVE YOURSELF OR YOU ARE A LIAR

Comment from roslin cone
Time June 13, 2012 at 5:00 pm

please help me lord

Comment from kumar
Time July 23, 2012 at 3:24 pm

help me god. i need you now. i am helpless . all my attempts to make things work has failed . i have not been able to give any happiness to my family. i am loosing faith now. pls god help me come out of this.pls . pls

Comment from Christina
Time August 19, 2012 at 3:36 pm

JESUS IS HERE FOR US WE CANNOT GIVE UP JESUS DID NOT TEACH US GOOD PEOPLE JESUS’S PEOPLE TO LOOSE FAITH JESUS WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ALMIGHTY PLEASE DON’T STOP LOVING US WE NEED YOU LIKE DESERT NEEDS RAIN THANK YOU JESUS!

Comment from angelo antonucci
Time October 12, 2012 at 2:12 pm

dear lord help me and my family please

Comment from angelo antonucci
Time October 12, 2012 at 2:13 pm

jesus love me and my hole family

Comment from chi
Time November 13, 2012 at 11:04 am

Lord Jesus i am sorry for having offended you. I truly am needing your help right now. I badly needed a job that will support my family and pay all our debts. i have nowhere to turn to. Please help me i don’t know what to do. Please help me what to do. Please guide me. I know that you will not fail me. Jesus I trust in You. Mama Mary Pray for us. I thank You Lord Jesus!

Comment from Mindy
Time November 26, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Hello God,

Please send me a miracle and help me find a job to get me out of my current situation. Since I had my surgeries last year, I am still not fully healed and I stress out every day while I’m at work because I feel like I am constantly messing up. I need a job that is less complicated and where my boss doesn’t make me feel like a failure. I am fully capable of working doing something less detailed and confusing do long as I’m not feeling belittled and scrutinized. I have never felt like such a failure in my life. Please bring me a job that I can be happy doing and please make my brain start working the way we had hoped and expected it would after the surgeries. I am tired, scared and broken.
Your humble servant, loving you and believing in you

Comment from German
Time December 11, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Father please help me get a job please I’m begging you with all my life I give my love to you I said did you as my Lord and Savior now please Jesus help me I need your help father because you are the Lord my Jesus Christ And Jesus I’d leave me died me because you know father I am your son I have a water fall my heart and I am here in your heart’s a father I Love You Jesus with all my heart and keys always guide me don’t let me fall into temptation Jesus now that I trust you you are my Lord and Savior with your powerful name you are always be in my life for my family now father please help me find a good job a good job that you want me to work I don’t want no easy money I want to work for my money to support my family now father I beg you and I trust you and you just holy name in the Virgin Mary that I trust and I’m Christian I love you both and the Holy Spirit which is in Me I love you all. Amen

Comment from jaikishan
Time December 17, 2012 at 10:08 am

Dear father, kindly help me to get a good job. waiting for your reply.
your son

Comment from Angel
Time December 21, 2012 at 11:33 am

please people if god helped with these requests put your praise reports here,we need hope,we need to see Gods response to our cry’s. he helped my husband through 3 surgeries,i’m asking once again dear Jesus help me find work please heal my husband ,please calm my fears.please help all these your children to know you are here with us.

Comment from na
Time January 7, 2013 at 2:14 am

For me .. please .. i am afraid

Comment from neetha
Time January 22, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Dear God, It’s been almost 2 years without work now and things are desperate and I am worried. Please help me find a good job and help me meet a good man to love and share my life with. This will help my mother stop worrying and stay positive and strong and bring peace to my father who is in heaven watching over me. Please help bring success and happiness to my brother who is struggling in his life too.
Please hear my prayers before I lose complete faith in you god.

Comment from rranae
Time February 12, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Lord, please help me find a job that i will enjoy and retire from. I have been praying since 2010 and still i am at a job that is unappreciated, low paying, no growth and iam very unhappy. How many more years do i have to endure their. I need more money and growth within an employer. Please let 2013,bring me happiness this year with a new job and a financial blessing. God bless everyone on this site with a job.In your name I pray.Amen.

Comment from Tisha
Time February 18, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Please God help me find a job for me.I am getting frustated and really in need of a job.I promise I will never disregard my job ever and will always work hard.Please help me God.

Comment from grace
Time February 18, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Lord, please help me and my husband to find a better job, wherein we can be a productive employee, where we can grow, and will help us in paying all our financial obligations and had spare to help all our loved one in need.. a job that will make us happy and contented .. we ask this in Your mighty name.. Amen

Comment from Marcus Aurelius
Time February 18, 2013 at 11:59 pm

our
Lord help us serve customers and our employers. Let us put to work the talents you gave for your glory. Amen

Comment from smiley
Time February 21, 2013 at 1:27 am

jesus i want you to place me in a correct work ……………. jesus am blind and could not select the exact path in which i should move….. my hope is in you….. please jesus i cannot bear the situation help me….. this should be my last day that i worry for getting a job…… take care of me jesus

Comment from Ruth
Time March 2, 2013 at 8:51 am

Abba, father, you promise your children that “Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store” (Deuteronomy 28:5). Please help your children who are seeking work find it and cause those who are seeking a blessing on their work receive it. I ask this for my brothers and sisters in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Comment from christina
Time March 4, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Lord please help me find a job for my boyfriend. He is 51 and has limited english. Of course you know this. Also, Lord direct us in the direction of marriage or ending it. I feel so guilty living with him. And he doesn’t get it. thank you. Christina

Comment from John Baldwin
Time March 13, 2013 at 9:19 pm

My past has scarred my future. I have worked on becoming a better person for the past three years. I am in desperate need of work. I feel as if my life is choking out……………………………………

Comment from jerin
Time March 17, 2013 at 10:36 am

jesus am in critical situvation .. am a job seeker in oman til i dnt got any any job … i am fear abt my life ….. jesus plz help dnt leave me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i want a gud job jesus… i love jesus love u lot dady……………

Comment from Johnson
Time March 19, 2013 at 12:21 pm

I pray that your prays will be answered. I am in the same place we will be saved. IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Comment from Guljeet Clarke
Time March 21, 2013 at 5:12 am

Our Dear loving Father,
We thank You for the blessing of life. We thank You for all the gifts, big and small.

You are mightier than every problem each individual is facing. Some of us cry out for your help in our job situation, some of us have enormous heartache in their marriages. Father, we believe in you and trust that You will answer our prayers in Your time. By Your Will, all will be well. In the meantime Father, please give us the strength, peace and love to carry on; as hope is all we have. By Your Grace Jesus we are saved and continue to trust in Your Holy Name.
Trusting and believing that You are hearing and answering our prayers.
In Jesus’ Christ name we pray,
Amen.

Comment from ohmygod
Time March 27, 2013 at 4:12 am

God please give me a good job. I m without job for past 5 months . I have to look after myself and my family. forgive me for all my mistakes in life . Please god jesus , save your child.

Comment from J
Time March 27, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Dear Lord – You have directed us to pray “give us this day our daily bread.” Please help these people find meaningful employment to provide for their needs and to allow them to do your will. Thank you.

Comment from pio teki
Time April 3, 2013 at 3:43 am

Please help me godd

Comment from ricki
Time April 6, 2013 at 12:05 pm

please lord and saviour jesus christ help me find the correct job. i have changed careers paths and i request father that you help me succeed in this new path i have chosen for my life. i desperately need a job no one in my house is working at the moment and i have spent so much time and effort studying and working and the right opportunity still hasnt come along. please lord help me now. according to your perfect plan and will.

Comment from priya
Time April 14, 2013 at 3:42 am

Oh My God please help me and Emmu get the job that we had given an interview for.This for our intership
I am tired of looking for a job.I am sure that youll help me and all those who have immense fauth in you

Comment from revathi
Time April 22, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Dear god please help me to get a good job it will be very favourable to my family and me .i believe u very much .please forgive my sin that i made in my past life and also now .

Comment from KC
Time April 30, 2013 at 9:37 am

Dear God, Please help. I have been interviewed for the job of my dreams, and I’m afraid that my current employers have not given me a good reference. I have tried very hard to do a good job, but I’m feeling defeated. Please help Lord, only you can help me. You know my direction…Lord, you have this!

Comment from maurie
Time May 20, 2013 at 7:29 am

Lord please direct me to find the right job that matches my destiny for your name to be glorified.Meet us all at the point of our needs and turn our stories into glory in Jesus name i pray Amen

Comment from Moms Lecture
Time May 21, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Jesus-please help my Son have courage strength and the will to make it to the next dawn.
Please assist in helping with his job search- please let the interview he has not heard from land him a wonderful position.
I love you Son, with all my heart.

Comment from Desperate
Time May 22, 2013 at 2:09 pm

I pray that you bless me and lift me in this time of strife. I have to move out and live on my own. I made a terrible choice in accepting a lower paying job with less hours because i was expecting more hours and higher pay. That plan fell through when my manager was fired. I pray that she also finds a new and suitable job so that she can continue with life.I pray that I am able to get a call back from some of these places I applied to so that I can show them I am a hard worker and good person.

Dear god, I just need a chance. I’m praying that someone will open up and give me a chance to work for them so that i can have a better living situation. I’d like to get a service job that impacts lives so that I can know i’m giving back.

Please God,

i always feel like I get the short end of the stick physically, mentally, and also in life. I don’t want to give up, but I can’t see a end to this.

Comment from JesusBeloved
Time May 27, 2013 at 11:53 am

Debbie,
Jesus has heard u, He doesnt want u to do yr best. He wants u to let go. Let go n let Him. U see miracles :)

Comment from JesusBeloved
Time May 27, 2013 at 11:57 am

Chi,
Yr Heavenly Father loves u, He is not angry at you. No matter what u do or dont do. He says “your sinful n lawless deeds i remember No More!” No more. You are eternally forgiven once u r a born again Christian. He loves u with an everlasting love. The bible says…

Comment from Pat
Time May 29, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Dear God my situation now will not cripple me because with you all is possible I declare health in my life, an awesome job with great pay, an apartment, a car and reliable friends
I trust this in Jesus name
Amen

Comment from pandian.d
Time May 31, 2013 at 3:57 am

God

I am pandian.d my qualifications ME,BE,DEEE., and I gone attend four interview but all is failed so I am very fear in my life please god help me

Comment from Simon Walters
Time June 17, 2013 at 5:20 am

Is is me that’s different or everyone else?
I’m so confused I can hardly tell.
The pain is so great yet I learn to appreciate the things I take for granted.
I’m alone with nothing and feel totally unwanted.
Please believe in me, in my life.
I know your love deserves a little sacrifice.
I am lost in a world with no purpose, which brings all negative thoughts to the surface.
The brightest light can come from the darkest of places.
I believe this which gives me hope from so many faces.
But how long can I endure this torture?
I am spent with nothing left but water.
This is my cry to you oh lord.
This is no joke, I’m no fraud.
I will serve,protect and heal
All I ask for is a decent meal.

Amen

Comment from Bottoni1@hotmail.com
Time June 18, 2013 at 6:21 pm

God I hardly ask for help and rather come to you for very serious health issues. But now, God, I am asking you to please help me overcome this financial and professional distress. Amen

Comment from Safi
Time June 21, 2013 at 3:56 pm

There is nothing we could do if it is not with the strength of The Lord, God Jesus Christ. Jesus came so that we can have life and life more abondently and so we can prosper in all things. Him who has created all thing and has everything in His hand, His hand are not too short to bless. God hear our prayers and answers. Lets put our trust in Him. Our problem is not greater than Him. Be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart. Beloved lets not loose our hope and trust in God. He has a perfect plan even when we do not see it, even when our situations seem to be out of control we can only cry out to Him and trust all things has to work for our favour and all things shall work together for our good. He will make us forget the past as He is ready to do something new. Praise God for what He is doing and what He has already done in our life. All He does is perfect and His ways are the best. Hold on , trust Him even when you feel there is nothing left keep trusting. Praise Him at all time and circumstance. Lord I thank you for opening doors I never thought will be open you are the awesome God, the restorer, admirable it’s you. The God who does all things in its time all for your glory, take all the glory in my life and to those who are seeking an answer from you today. I praise and adore you. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment from Rev. rebecca
Time June 22, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Father,I need job and I need it now

Comment from Redeemed
Time June 24, 2013 at 9:38 am

Dear Heavenly Father,

I believe upon your Son Jesus Christ to save me from an eternal hell giving me life more abundantly; I believe upon the Bible, your living word, to be a light unto my path; I believe upon your holy spirit to guide my footsteps; I believe everything that happens in my life is for my good; I believe you are the author and the finisher….In Jesus’s holy name I pray…Amen.

Comment from victor
Time June 24, 2013 at 10:10 am

Father i resigned from my job due to work pressure. i am looking for job. father only you can provide me good job with good salary and designation..

Comment from Kelly
Time June 25, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Papa,
You are my God. It’s you who I trust. Please help me learn to be content with what I have and with each new day that you bring. I pray Lord, that you intervene and open the doors to the right job. I am desperate! I need to eat, to pay my rent, to live. I need to pay off my debts and get out of the hole. Papa, I ask you to send me a job that will pay all of my bills and my debts off quickly. I can not go on living like this any longer. I need a miracle from you. Help me to trust you more. I know you are God and you are capable of anything. I need to know that you will provide for me with a good job. I need purpose in my days and in my life father. Lord, I also pray you send me a husband. I am so tired of dating and I want to “do” life together with someone else. Lord, I ask you to bring a good provider who is a Godly man. I thank you papa, for all these prayers for jobs that have gone before me. It makes me feel better to know that I am not alone. I pray you answer each and every one of these prayers simply because we are your children and you created us. We love you Lord. We know who to call on for help. We praise your holy name. Amen!

Comment from Theo
Time July 2, 2013 at 6:37 am

Dear Good Lord
I am writting you this letter to ask you to provide me with a new job, with the current i am at is not fullfilling and money not sufficient to provide for my family of three and with my wife also expecting a new baby. I humbley ask you Lord JESUS to forgive of any sin that may stand on my way of not getting the job I desire.Please Lord I am desperate.

I pray in JESUS MIGHTY NAME…
Amen.

Comment from Victor babu bandi
Time July 4, 2013 at 11:14 pm

LORD MY GOD JESUS CHRIST, Please I need your help, I cannot tell my issue to anyone except you, Lord, your all knowing please hear my cry. I need your help to get me and my brother Anand a JOB. Please open the door.

Comment from Peter
Time July 29, 2013 at 3:12 am

I preached yesterday that you are a loving God who wants us to put all of our hope in you and not in this world or in money. I lost my job back in May 2012 and despite my ups and downs, despite all of the trials and tests you have put my way, I have not lost hope in you. You have sustained all of my needs and you have shown yourself to be true and trustworthy. Although I have not yet got a job, I know that your plans for me are so much better than my own. Lord my biggest struggle is to wait. I feel like I have waited long enough, I feel that I have bowed the knee and have done everything you have asked of me. I have sought your kingdom above all else. Please give me the strength to endure the time between now and when the job arrives. Please help me to focus on you and you alone rather than hope in a job. I know that you alone can sustain everything and that a job is just the mankind’s way of making a living in this world. I know that when I finally do get a job that it will not be because of anything I have done, it will not be in my strength and it will not be because I deserve it. Rather whatever your hand gives me, it will be because you love me and your will is done.
Praise be to your almighty name and thank you for what you are doing in my life. I pray that all of those who have posted on here will know you as Lord above any needs, above any wants, above any job.
Amen

Comment from harsha
Time July 29, 2013 at 10:45 pm

god help me.i want to do something to my family.oh lord ple….

Comment from Kamal Kumar
Time July 30, 2013 at 6:56 am

I don’t have exact words to express my exact feelings. But I an putting in front of you dear GOD. I am deeply tensed regarding JOB. Please GOD help me up, listen to me please, I need an IT JOB. On this BIG earth, shower a little blessing. Your blessings can now only be, my path.
Amen

Comment from Osmond
Time August 1, 2013 at 7:10 am

Dear Lord God

I am desperately in need of a good accounting and finance job, I know I got one module to do, help me pass it and pay for it, I am a father to your two young girls and a husband to the beautiful wife you gave me. Help me in Jesus name to find a better paying job preferably accounting and finance.

I love you Father, help my wife to find part time work as well. Please Father DO NOT turn your back on us, we are your children, hear our prayer in Jesus name.

Amen

Comment from CARMELITA
Time August 1, 2013 at 10:07 am

JESUS YOU ARE MY LOVE FOREVER NO MATTER WENT EVERYTHING IS FALLING DOWN ON ME, WITH NO JOB NO MONEY,ONLY MY HUSBAND WORKING I KNOW YOU WELL SUPPLIES US WITH SOMETHING IN THE FURTURE, I ‘M GOING TO BE WAITING FOR YOUR HELP FOR US. THANK YOU JESUS FOR LOVING ME AND MY FAMILY, YOU ARE MY LOVE FOREVER:)

Comment from UPENDER
Time August 2, 2013 at 12:17 am

Thank u jesus for everything u done for me.lord jesus i need a job.u know everything of my life.I m ur child and u r my father.if u want u do everything.I accept I doing many mistake in my life.please forgive me.I request u.jesus plz give me a job in CCNA.Only u can help me.because this is ur world and u r the LORDs of the LORD.plz jesus reply me.IN THE NAME OF JESUS

Comment from alphy
Time August 8, 2013 at 9:21 am

please help me to find shipping job my hope is with you

Comment from Bhavani Kesava
Time August 8, 2013 at 9:29 am

jesus i love u so much . i always pray you for all. now i need job very urgent please bring me a job for me jesus. please jesus. i will wait for your help. amen

Comment from rose
Time August 8, 2013 at 11:47 am

Tks God for all ur unconditional love……. U knw everything about me……u keep watching me every day …….god I really wana help ma mom n do sumthng for ma close onces……..plssssss help I need u, I believe u…… plzzzz gv me ma best job n help me to do sumthng in propertiets…m feeling very lonely n depressed….. I jus feel m useless god…… I loosing ma hope….. Ur d one n only one who can take me out of dis…… Help me god I need u. Plssssss do something……pzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (ask it vill b given)…..I believe it vil b given to me soon. Amen,praise d lord

Comment from joey musso
Time August 11, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Simon I’m praying for you buddy keep your head high!!!!

Comment from ash
Time August 19, 2013 at 6:17 am

my dear heavenly father , i come to to you pls find me a good job my dear god.. m only son in my family .i need to look after my dad n mom .find me a good job my dear lord. i ask u in da name of Jesus pls pls find me a good job in U.A.E . now m in a very critical situation pls my dear father help me to find a job . i hv only 10 days to finish my visa .. before that pls dear lord help me to find a job my dear father..my mom n dad in a very sad situation also my dear lord , pls help me dear lord.
i thank you my dear father.. love u my father .
amen .

Comment from Ronesha
Time September 23, 2013 at 8:13 am

Dear lord, Please help me find a job quick I just moved into my new place and lost my job now I have to pay rent soon and I’m scared of repeating what happens in my first apartment. Lord I can’t even take care of my self and I need you to bless me with a job I have been looking so hard but no luck,I’ve cried I no longer feel like my self I really need some help I’m so sick of feeling bad for myself I am so miserable. Please help in Jesus name amen

Comment from alphy
Time September 24, 2013 at 2:01 am

Jesus please help me to find a job in shipping field i am helpless i send my resume to so many companies but they didn’t respond back so help me.

Comment from SB.
Time September 24, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Surely today God will intervene. By tomorrow morning all will be made new!! Be still!!!

Comment from Fariba
Time September 27, 2013 at 4:06 am

Amen….Amen…for them Requests abow me….My heaven Father I need Urgently job,money …I must pay my RentFlat..food,my Son weekly money (he is Tenager )….PLEASE help,,Grace over us,,AMEN aAMEN

Comment from Nasimi
Time December 16, 2013 at 6:24 am

PLease Dear God, i know you are reading this right now and you have seen my troubled my heart since ever, am still waiting upon you to provide me with a job that will enable me take care of myself, my son and my parents and any other person that will be in need. Am here before you and i have decided to put it in writing . Please forgive me of all the shortcomings that i have done against you.Please please please grant me a job, am helpless in a foreign country. Amen

Comment from Janet
Time December 26, 2013 at 9:24 pm

I will pray for all that need work, to keep their family together and keep their house like myself and family.

Comment from Rojan
Time January 17, 2014 at 12:37 pm

Thank you God for showing so much love I don’t deserve it.
Whenever i had trouble in my life you were with me.
Please God you know what i am going through and what i want.
Help me in fulfilling that….

Comment from raymundo arceo
Time February 18, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Dear Jesus,
thank you for your love. also for your mercy and kindness to me. please help me to find a job again. a job which will fulfill me intellectually and financially. so i can also help others just like you want me to do. and also send me a girl who will be my life partner. help also my family. thank you.

Comment from Ri Ri
Time March 6, 2014 at 1:23 pm

God, I ask that You help me find a better job soon. I ask that You lead & guide me in the right directions. Put the right people in front of me. Show me who to talk to. I thank You for the job I already have. I thank You for the good, but the bad also. Thank You Jesus!! I have faith that I will soon have a new place of employment!

Comment from venmani
Time April 29, 2014 at 10:45 pm

dear god please help me my hole family please

Comment from sulekha
Time May 27, 2014 at 5:51 am

Dear god pl help me urgently i need a job weather it is suitable or not , because me and my family in pathetic situation ,pl god save me and my family , i believe u only god , hope u will help me.

please please please , i beg you pl help me pl give me a job ..

Comment from boney
Time May 27, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Dear Loving , Jesus.. I am totally getting lost in my carrier, Help me lord, I am trying as you see from above ,but nothing positive is turning,, plz,, help me Jesus…Amen,,

Comment from Edin
Time May 30, 2014 at 7:00 am

Dear Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, You know my situation and you know my heart. There is nothing hidden from you. I thank you for how far you have brought me in Life and in my Education. I thank you for not taking your breathe away from me. I have a lot of certificates which you know of but without you opening a way for me, I count all waste. Please hear my fervent prayer. I need a very good job. I understand many jobs ask for experience but I know with you there are no barriers. Please father Lord give me a job as you please. I thank you that you are merciful and you have heard my prayer in Jesus’ Name. Amen

Comment from Alan D. Moore
Time June 27, 2014 at 11:30 am

I am so sorry to hear this, at 59, that’s horrible, well at any age. I do not know you, but I wish you well my friend, may God show hi grace on you!!

Comment from Cosmos
Time July 19, 2014 at 12:33 pm

God please help me to discover my purpose on this planet.Teach me to be patient and to believe in you even when the way seems dark. Teach me how to love you above all things. Lord, teach me how to be thankful and greatful in small things. let me be more appreciative of life. Knowing that true joy comes through you alone.Gide me father sometimes i feel so worried father help me not to be worried father i worrie about everything and i dont want to worrie no more father help me speak to me father hear me hear my voice bring your light more into my life heal me father i no your up there watch over me lord i love you i really do i love your son jesus so much i love my lord i thank you for everything father i am happy being me but father i want you to help keep me out of temptation and worrie’s i put all my trust in you father i am your little girl i am your chiled and you are my father i love you with all my heart i love you more than words could say or discribe i love you father i do i love you and i ask you father. Amen

Comment from padmakshi
Time July 31, 2014 at 10:27 am

Dear god ,
Plzzz give me a permanent great government job on a high post ,u know betterly my present situation ,i m very dipress deu to my condion ,i hope u solve my problem very soon ….
Amen

Comment from roshan
Time September 2, 2014 at 11:21 pm

please heavenly father help me:”(.. Daily m crying due to job. Previously i was in good company but due to some problem i resigned and searching for another job. Still i dint get good job. You know my worries, Pls father help your son. Past two months searching for a right job. Pleae consider my request father… Im from middle class family. I trust u lord, u will give such a gud job beyond my expectations,. Hope on you lord. Amen

Comment from Yessenia
Time September 11, 2014 at 10:56 am

Divine God,

Please bless me with a peacefull job. Only you my savior can provide, am your child and I am in need of helping support my family. Guide me to instruct my kids to your path and open the doors to my teenage daughter. Love you Jesus!

Amen.