Dear God, I can’t do this anymore.

Written to God on February 6th, 2012

I’ve slipped badly Father, I said I would live my life for you and I just can’t get it right. I’m sorry for that, I can keep trying, but I will keep failing.

I tried to talk to her today, just to see if there was any chance of me and her just being friends at the very least. She didn’t even reply, she’s completely and totally done with me. I don’t understand how she could just move on so fast, I can’t do it, I’ve tried with everything I have and then some, I’m exhausted. I can’t talk to anyone but you, I have no one but you Lord, I know you’re doing what’s best for me, but I don’t think I’m strong enough to handle it anymore. I tried talking about it with some of my friends, I’ve never done that before, the only end result was me feeling worse about it. How can I move on when someone I Loved as much as her is gone from my life. I’ve tried to think of anything that could be worse and I can’t, the only thing worse would be if I lost you too, I don’t ever want that to happen Lord. Please don’t leave me, I need you more than ever, I can’t keep going like this. I can’t lay awake every night thinking about her, every second of every day she completely envelopes every thought in my mind. I’m not breaking anymore Lord, I’m broken. I’ve lost all traces of strength that I thought I had, I’m weak, I’m broken, and I’m before you begging for strength, begging for forgiveness. I ask only one thing of you Lord, someone I can talk to. I can’t talk to my friends, I can’t talk to my parents or anyone about this. Please Dear Father..please.

I’m sorry,
JCK

Comments

Comment from dale rico
Time June 11, 2012 at 3:57 am

I also struggling same your situation, 100% the same

Comment from Taylor
Time July 13, 2012 at 11:15 am

Im not in much of a state to be able to offer comfort but know that your not the only one out there, i myself was down on my knees 10 minutes ago crying out to god to show me the way and as i went looking for answers i came across this. Just know that as long as we have him we are never alone.

Comment from Maurie
Time May 20, 2013 at 5:56 am

I know you wrote this long time ago but i do hope you are in a better place now.I pray the Lord continue to be with you and Bless you in every way.God Bless

Comment from MEL
Time May 22, 2013 at 10:19 pm

God’s grace is sufficient for you. Whatever situation you are going thru, if you are a believer, please know God has given His permission to let it happen, so do not worry He can and will walk with you thru it. My advice to you, “blame for nothing, but forgive for everything” it’s not easy, but it will ease the pain and you will be able to see God’s glory. God bless you all and courage!

Comment from Ashwin
Time July 26, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Dear Friend,
This shall also pass don’t worry. Chant holy names of God he’ll help you forgetting your worst nightmares

Comment from Sarah
Time August 20, 2013 at 2:54 am

I know what you feel . I was in your shoes 2 years ago. I almost died. I cried daily,HOURLY. I just couldn’t imagine how he had moved on so fast. I never thought i would wake up and never think of him.2 years down the road am so happy he left. Father knows the best. Maybe this is the best thing that ever happened in your life -you will see it years later. It is oka to cry. Its oka to be sad but one day you will wake up and smile again and you will be grateful she left.