God, please help me in my time of need

Written to God on February 2nd, 2012

I really need your help right now. I know I may not be deserving and you know I am not perfect. I am in a desparate state where all of my finances have been taken away and I dont know how I can pay my bills. Obstacles are in my way that are making me want to cry and feel ill. I really dont know what else I can do. I ask that you please work a miracle to resolve my situation, forgiving me for the sins and wrongs that have put me here. I have with good intentions tried to help so many people. I really tried tried to do your will in doing so, forsaking my own wants and sometimes needs for others. You have done so much for me and I am truly grately. I dont even know if i am deserving to be asking for another blessing. I just need your help and your loving care in this time of desparate need. My head and my heart are aching. Dear Father, please have loving mercy as you have shown all my life and deliver me from this time of darkness and sorrow. In the name of your loving son and my Savior Jesus Christ I pray.

Comments

Comment from Michael
Time August 12, 2012 at 12:25 am

God will answer your plea. He forsakes no one that comes before him.

Comment from PJ
Time August 29, 2012 at 12:43 pm

I’m going through the same thing. I feel your sorrows. NEVER let go of God. Pray pray pray! I’m actually crying as I write this because I can really relate. Things will get better. God is here for us!

Comment from aileen
Time October 3, 2012 at 5:55 am

i know GOD will answer our prayer and i know if you believe and trust him you will be forever with him.

Comment from angie
Time July 16, 2013 at 5:42 am

Please help me in my financial problem. Please help me to paid it. Please help me what to do.
Please give us a way on how to paid all our credit.

Comment from mike
Time August 6, 2014 at 7:44 pm

i wanna believe in god i just dont knoew anymore

Comment from Allison
Time June 8, 2015 at 6:38 am

God is great I know better than anyone just know god is good he always knows when we need it its coming just do everything you can do and god will do the rest

Comment from PASTOR ANUSHA
Time June 28, 2015 at 5:31 am

God never let’s his children down, v when we pray we have to sow a seed of faith in GOD only then can GOD move to act on our faith. His action is a direct response to our faith. Our offering is faith in prayers and Thanking GOD before he even performs the miracle to meet our need.