Help me move on

Written to God on December 25th, 2011

Please God..

I need your help. It’s been four months and I still can’t forget him. He left me without a proper explanation. I can’t help myself thinking of him. He is always in my thoughts and I wonder all the time if he still thinks of me and wants to get back together. I cannot continue feeling like this. I cannot continue living in anxiety and pain. I’m exhausted. I feel lonely.
Please God help me move on. Give me strength to leave everything in the past and dare to dream of someone better for me, for a better future for me. Stand by me during this hard time I’m going through. Bless me with the courage to overcome all these feelings that are keeping me away from peace and happiness.

Thank you lord for all the love that you have provided to me so far. Please remain by my side as always.

Comments

Comment from Wayne
Time December 25, 2011 at 4:10 pm

I too am in a similar situation. My wife and I were together almost 15 yrs and now have been separated for a little over a year. I know your pain as I can’t get her off my mind. I cannot stop thinking of the years we have had together. I want so much to hold her.
I pray that things will work out for you and please pray that my wife and I will get back together.

Merry Christmas and God Bless

Comment from Noah
Time February 19, 2012 at 6:00 am

I also have the same problem i was in a very close relationship for about 4 years what i thought was the love of my life was not, we just grew tired of each other i think. About 3 years later everyday since then she’s been on my mind consistently but I’ve started a new relationship with God and he’s told me that “He always comes first”! He wants nothing more than you to be happy. Through life he puts us through many test and challenges that helps us grow into a better person, but he wants your relationship with him to be the most important and he’s not going to push you to do it like a needy friend. I know now that god is the best relationship I will ever need to have because he is so awesome! He knows what I’m gonna do wrong what I’m gonna do right before i even do it. But he doesn’t care that’s why he’s AWESOME! So what I’m trying to say is just let God guide you and make him your #1 and everything will start to be better!

Comment from melissa
Time August 20, 2012 at 10:46 pm

My ex husband and I were together for 16 years. Our marriage fell apart 3 years ago, we have been divorced for 2 years. I can’t move on. I cry daily, some days nonstop. I have lost my job and friends. this is ruining my life, I get so far and then suddenly I’m right back where I started. I’m losing hope.

Comment from Loving more daily
Time December 30, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Dear Melissa, take heart and know that God is always with you. Sometimes we put human beings on a platform and we should always try to avoid doing that. We are all flawed and are constantly hurting one another that’s why we should place God above all else. So many of us have been hurt by the people we love but when that happens I think we are to pray, allow the hurt, allow it to subside, receive healing and move on to the other chapters of our life; difficult as it may be, we are equipped with everything we need to do so. So please be Strong find beauty in yourself and all around you, open the eyes to your heart and really see that theres still some beauty around you. If our father takes care of the birds in the sky how much more you, the apple of His eye :) you are loved, you are beautiful you are happy, you are blessed…..believe and receive.

Comment from Kk
Time April 28, 2013 at 11:50 pm

I’m going through the same thing here
I pray n pray but nothing seems to help me

Comment from Britt07
Time May 1, 2013 at 11:41 am

I got cheated on by my ex who cheated on me with a co worker of our’s. He vanished from my life and that put me in nothing but pain and misery since. I know how you feel, but I just want to express how proudly I am to have God in my life. It was his way of revealing who this man truly was (someone not of God’s choice for me). I forgave him and let God deal with him. God knows his reason why he hurt me, God knows why he cheated, God knows it all. I no longer have to worry because my Father will take it up with him. Only thing I can do is wish him the best. I continue to pray and ask God to make it better for me everyday.

I know how you feel and continue to pray to God to guide you to the path of healing. Talk with him and tell him your feelings, although he already knows, he wants to touch your heart and feel his spirit. He loves you dearly, no matter what!!

Comment from Angie
Time July 9, 2013 at 9:03 am

I am going through a similar situation, the love of my life of four years, left me, because his 18 year old daughter manipulated him. I am so angry, hurt and disappointed. I dont want to be angry, I don’t want to lash out, I don’t want to hate his daughter, please God give me the strength and courage to leave this bitterness, anger and pain and to find peace and to let go.

Comment from Gem
Time August 25, 2013 at 7:52 am

I am going through the same situation . I want to move on but there are things of the past that haunts me. I hate myself for thinking of him. I dont want to feel this pain. I even prayed to God to replace the love i have for him with hatred. Im losing hope. :(

Comment from Angie thomas
Time August 25, 2013 at 11:01 am

Please hold on and pray…I am feeling the same way…if he really loved you he will be back…jus you thank God that you have been blessed to know how to love

Comment from khursedmh
Time February 6, 2014 at 12:22 am

You know I need help in every area of my life. I know I turned my back on you after I lost my brother. Please forgive me. Those years without you ruined my life. I don’t want my 333333children to suffer any longer for the mistakes I have made. If you must, take my life, spare my children and give them a life they deserve. I know I don’t deserve them. They are amazing and I am pathetic. I want so badly to make them happy. I feel like my oldest resents and hates me. I don’t know how to become closer to her or to help her understand that I meant no harm. I am but a lost soul trying to find my way while providing for them. Please help me for my children. I want nothing more than to be a good mother to them but I don’t know how. What do I do?? Please help before its too late. Khursed3

Comment from ravi
Time February 27, 2014 at 5:09 am

I am also in the same situation for over a month now.i cry everyday at nyt.i prayed 2 god to forgv me 4 my sins n selfishness.i nw pray that god reunites her with her old love forever.that guy is way better than me.bt my feelings for her have grown as such I hv known her for years.my feelings are cared for not I dnt know but I know that by setting her free from my side I cn show real love 4 her 4rm my side.rest if anybody is in pain god wil help definitely not immediately.for the time being pain is unbearable.but I believe in a saying sumday will be my day.till then hang on and leave evrythng to the almighty.amen.
Have faith in god and urself.all the best