save my family and touch my wife’s heart

Written to God on December 14th, 2011

Recently my wife came to me and told me she wants a divorce, we have been married 19 years with 4 young children. I have always tried to be there for her and do everything I can to make her happy this woman is the love of my life but yet she doesn’t feel she loves me the way she should and wants to leave, I ask that you touch her heart and come in to her life and and heal hear pain so she can see the love she has right in front of her I love you god and thank you for being there for me in these trying times.

Comments

Comment from Brad
Time December 18, 2011 at 7:04 am

John, I too am going through the same things. My wife of 16 years committed adultery for the past two years and got caught back in June. I have forgiven her but she says that she no longer has feelings for me and wants to separate. I’ve told her that I believe we can take this as a blessing and build from it, but she says she needs her space. She is moving out at the first of the year. It is very hard because I love her so much and we have beautiful daughters. It’s really tough also being the holiday season. But, I’ve tried convincing her at ever angle to show her what a great future we can have together. At this point god is telling me to let her go. I will pray for you and your family, and ask the same for us. God has a plan for all of us and it’s not what we always want, but I believe that in the end you will be happy. One thing that is helping me through all this is pray and scripture. I’ll leave with one I lean on. Ecclesiastes 7:8 – The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride.

Comment from sam
Time December 26, 2011 at 1:25 pm

restore my marriage dear god I plead the precious blood of jesus to enter my wifes heart and mind I have faith in you olord that you will restore my marriage to my wonderful wife dolores in jesus name I pray amen

Comment from Penitent Husband
Time February 19, 2012 at 7:22 pm

I am going through the same thing. Wife of 10 years (2 small children) just up and bailed on me with no warning. Divorce papers and false accusations and court dates have come. I just want to fix our family and marriage. I am praying for all of you going through similar situations…though I don’t know what to pray for other than that God will heal and keep together/bring back together families and marriages…

Comment from DONALD CHRISTOPHER HERNANDEZ JR
Time June 11, 2012 at 11:41 am

HEAVENLY FATHER THIS IS YOUR SON DONALD CHRISTOPHER HERNANDEZ JR AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 7 YEARS TO MY BELOVED BEAUTIFUL WIFE CHRISTINA ANN HERNANDEZ AND WE HAVE 2 OF THE MOST GODLY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN FROM YOU LORD GOD. BUT MY WIFE HAS LEFT ME AND HAS OUR CHILDREN BUT RIGHT KNOW OUR CHILDREN ARE WITH MY MOTHER IN-LAW, SORRY TO SAY I HAVE NEVER MEET HER, I PRAY SHE WILL TAKE CARE AND BLESS LOVE SPOIL MY BOYS WITH ALL HER LOVE AND I WANT ANGELS WATCHING OUT FOR MY CHILDREN AND WIFE AND FAMILY. FATHER GOD I REALLY MISS MY WIFE AND KIDS SO VERY MUCH I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING LORD ALL I ASK IS THAT I GET TO KISS HUGS LOVE SPOIL MY WIFE AND KIDS LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE AND BE BLESSED PROTECTED BY YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST YOUR FATHER AND ALL OF THE HEAVENLY HOST. I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY WIFE KIDS FAMILY THE PAIN IS LIKE HAVING EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY CUT IN PIECES AND NEVER DYING 24 7 PAIN DEPRESSION HURT I JUST WANT TO HAVE MY WIFE AND KIDS BACK IN MY ARMS I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON FOR WHAT EVER I DID I WILL ONLY LOVE MY WIFE KIDS FAMILY I A GODLY WAY LOVE JOY PEACE HAPPINESS KINDNESS FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS JUST PLEASE BRING ME BACK TO MY WIFE AND KIDS SO I CAN HAVE MY HEAVEN ON EARTH PLEASE FATHER BRING ME ALL MY HEAVENLY LOVE PEACE JOY RICHES SO I CAN MAKE EARTH HEAVEN TO BLESS MY WIFE AND KIDS. BUT IF IT IS PROPHESY THAT I REMAIN WITH OUT MY WIFE AND KIDS PLEASE TAKE ME TO HEAVEN TODAY IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AND ASK FOR A TOTAL RESTORATION AND IF I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER OF RESTORATION FORGIVE ME IF I MUST TAKE MY LIFE BECAUSE MY WILL IS TO BE WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS LIVING IN A GODLY WAY I AM YOUR LOVING SON AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE CARE FOR YOU FATHER GOD AND MY CHRISTINA CHRISTOPHER ELIJAH DADDY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND FORGIVE YOU. GOD BLESS MY ENTIRE FAMILY MAY MY LIFE BE A OFFERING OF PEACE LOVE JOY HAPPINESS BLESSING FAVOR TO YOU FATHER AND MY WIFE AND KIDS GOD BLESS THE HERNANDEZ FAMILY LIFE WIFE KIDS AND ALL EARTHY PROPERTY IN JESUS NAME AMEN I LOVE YOU YAHWEH YESHUA CHRISTINA CHRISTOPHER ELIJAH DADDY LOVES YOU ALL AND I CANT LIVE ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT YOU ALL IN MY LIFE I LEAVE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE MONEY CARS HOUSE EARTHLY THING TO MY WIFE AND KIDS IN JESUS NAME FAMILY ALWAYS LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU ACCORDING TO JESUS AND GODS TEACHINGS PLEASE HAPPY ANNIVERSARY’S AND HAPPY BIRTHDAYS AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS’S THANKSGIVING’S AND ALL THE HOLIDAYS AND FEASTS OF THE WORD OF GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN. GOD BLESS US ALL TODAY AND FOREVERMORE I AM LOVE AND FORGIVENESS SINCERELY DONALD CHRISTOPHER HERNANDEZ JR.

Comment from Ben
Time July 12, 2012 at 10:24 am

Hi brother, even my English is not good enough but I will pray for you and your family. You please start to save your relationship by action. May Jesus stay with you.

Comment from rahul
Time December 10, 2012 at 10:02 am

pray for me
i loved one girl for 4 years and we married in civil after that she started getting proposal at her home so i told her tell ur parents that we are married from that day they hide her made her compltely changed now they filed for divorce and she completely forgot me…they made blackmagic 4 month became……..help me ramesh