I want my wife to forgive me and take me back

Written to God on December 14th, 2011

Dear God, I come to heart broken and in agony, because my wife has left me and doesn’t want me back. God I have made so many mistake because of all my insecurity. I have cheated on her in the past and I haven’t been able to forgive myself for it. I have accused her countless time that she is cheating on me but she remains that she has never been unfaithful and that she is tired of my nonsense and is not happy. We have a two year old sin together who loves me dearly. I love my wife with all my heart and soul. I can’t stop crying I feel as If my life is over. God please touch my wife’s heart and help her get over the pain and hurt. Help me God get back together with my family. Please God I’m so hurt and can’t think straight. God I love you and need u know more than ever. Please hear my cry and grant me a miracle in Jesus’s name… Amen. Please if anybody reading this please pray for me… God bless u all.

Comments

Comment from Penitent Husband
Time February 19, 2012 at 7:23 pm

I am going through the same thing. Wife of 10 years (2 small children) just up and bailed on me with no warning. Divorce papers and false accusations and court dates have come. I just want to fix our family and marriage. I am praying for all of you going through similar situations…though I don’t know what to pray for other than that God will heal and keep together/bring back together families and marriages…

Comment from Brothers in Pain
Time May 26, 2012 at 11:33 am

Going through same struggle but she’s living with me through financial reasons. I still got a slight chance but going through seperation process. We been together ten yrs two lit kids. I made bad choices and not put her needs first, lost her and hoping to win her back. My family is first in my life and I pray its not too late. I pray for all u guys in different messed up situations. Keep faith in our lord and the devil will not win. B strong and keep improving yourself in spite of situation and shell see what she’s missing. Self Improvement can not hurt and it will prove to God we have faith and deserving of his blessings. Love u guys . Good Luck!!!!

Comment from ANGEL
Time May 27, 2012 at 10:37 pm

HI MY NAME IS ANGEL WILLIAMS I JUST RED YOUR PRAYER THAT YOU WROTE TO GOD. IT IS VERY NICE I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, YOU REALLY WANTS YOUR WIFE BACK. I PROMISE THAT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO [PRAY FOR YOU.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Comment from James
Time June 4, 2012 at 8:04 am

i have just seen your prayer i am going through the same sitution as you but i have never been unfaithaithful to my wife i made mistakes like everyone else and i am hurting like never before i have prayed for a reconcile with my wife but its not happening i think things happen for a reason only god knows i want more than ever to be back with my wife and daughter but god must have something else in mind for all of us going throuh this horrible time if its meant to be she will come back if not like everyone you must think of yourself and move on good luck to all of us

Comment from lokesh
Time August 9, 2012 at 4:35 am

dont worry frd she is came back to u,bcz every girls knows my person is my not for anathor dont lie with her,god with u..bhagwan ke gar ”der he andher nhi….”I PROMISE THAT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO [PRAY FOR YOU.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU

Comment from nate
Time August 30, 2012 at 9:54 am

Lord, I pray for all the men struggling with their wives. I lift up my own wife to you. The beautiful, sensitive woman you blessed me with – the woman that I gave back to you because I loved her so much, I knew I couldn’t bear to lose her. But you confirmed in my heart that she was the woman to marry. I pray for our son, that you might strengthen him during this time. Help me use this time go outgrow my weaknesses and fully transform into the man you want me to be. I thank you for your faithfullness. I believe you have a plan for us and in due season, you will change my wife’s heart. Thank you for watching over us. Thank you for appointing the day when our family will be reuninted. Thank you for changing my wife’s heart in your time. Help me to be patient and to trust you. In Jesus Name, Amen

Comment from elliot bosma
Time October 22, 2012 at 12:18 pm

i’m feel your pain. i’m going thru the same thing. my wife of nearly 15 yrs just up & left with no warning. she refuses marriage therapy except to help me deal w/the break up. I blame god for this. everyone says it isn’t god that’s punishing/hurting me, it’s her, but how can that be when god controls everything & can change her heart? Plus, the bible says the lord gives and the lord takes away. We had such a beautiful life; we spent lots of time together; were generous with our families, our families liked our spouses, & i don’t understand why it has to end. there was no abuse or infidelity; no financial problems. the only problems were my depression/negativity and insecurities. nothing that couldn’t be worked on, heck was being worked on. she took off her wedding ring within 24 hrs. She walked away from everything, even our pets (no kids) & is already planning on pursing a phd. she’s moving forward, quickly, & i am still crying multiple times a day, can’t get out bed, not eating. how can this be god’s will? how can i not blame god?

Comment from JAY
Time December 6, 2012 at 1:53 pm

my prayers go out to all of you, and i sincerely hope that everything works out for you.

Comment from Terrence
Time December 6, 2012 at 11:09 pm

I am going through the same thing! I am truly amazed to know that I am not alone in this type of situation and that we are all in this together. My wife resents me and we still live together, but she wants to end our marriage and she also wants me to leave. We don’t talk much anymore or spend time together like I wish we could. I am a Christain man, who made some bad mistakes. But God has blessed me to become a better man, unfortunately my wife does not trust me and wants me to move out. I am holding on to all my faith and hope that I possibly can. I truly love my wife with all my heart and I pray that we all get blessed to get our wives back. I cry, sleep alone at night, every night now while she sleeps in another room and I feel miserable at times, if it is God’s will for me to leave, I will and if it is not God’s will for me to leave, then I will not move out. I give it all to God and I am waiting to see what will happen. God is in Control! We all must pray, focus on God, and do the right thing from now on no matter what. What most of us as men did was fall into temptation as we made the mistake of allowing the devil to get in our ear, but we now realize our wrongs and the damage is now done afterwards. But God will forgive us! As long as we pray, repent and do right from now on. Lastly all we can do is pray and have faith, we can not make anybody love us, so if we can not get our wives back, then God will possibly bless us with new wives one day, if it is his will. But wheather we are blessed with our current wives and God saves our marriages, or we one day get blessed with new wives, we all will know what to do from now on, to make it work and make things right in the future! God bless you all and I will pray for us all. I won’t say good luck, because there is no such thing as luck, just blessings so on that note God bless us all, our marriages, and our families. Best wishes and God bless you my friends!

Comment from Michael
Time December 12, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I too feel.agony same situation I only pray to heavenly Father that our prayer will be answer soon that your wife and my wife that they open their hearts for us and heal their pain

Comment from Madeline
Time December 27, 2012 at 9:03 pm

I am going through the same thing. I just read your post I cheated on my husband and now Im going through what you are going through. It’s so hard to forgive myself everyday to. I pray to God for help everyday! Ill pray for you as well.

Comment from James
Time January 15, 2013 at 4:46 pm

My prayers go out to all the people posting here. My wife threatened to leave me because I was smoking weed. I told her I was going to quit but she didn’t believe me. (For the record I quit and will never smoke it again, as the Lord is my witness). We have had arguments where I shouted at her and once I made her walk home because she was insulting me and distracting me from driving. I know it was wrong. I really messed up. She told the judge I hit her in the head but exaggerated what happened. Anyway that was a long, long time ago and she never forgave me for it. She left with our 3 children. I know she has been planning this for a long time. And it is out of spite to hurt me and keep me from our children. I love her like all you other husbands who are hurting. Just couldn’t get her to see my side. There was no communication because we both resented each other for a lot of things we didn’t deal with in our relationship. She got a restraining order and is staying at a woman’s shelter. I admitted to the court that I said “I’ll kill you if you call the police.” It was stupid, and I didn’t mean it. I wouldn’t hurt my wife… because I love her. I did bump her in the head though. What a fool I was. I just wanted her attention. Now I’m going to BIP and Substance Abuse classes. but i am willing to do whatever she wants so I can see my three children whom I adore. They all saw how she disrespected me and caused tremendous stress on our relationship with psychological abuse, but the court didn’t consider that part of the story. The physical aggressor is always the culprit in these situations. That’s where they err on the side of caution. No judge wants to let a murderer go free. I’m hopeful that she is getting the help she needs to move on from the hurt I caused and not just being fed ideas by “man haters”. I cannot contact my children for at least three months. until the judge gets a progress report on my therapy classes. I watched Fireproof and read “the Love Dare” and am reading The 5 Love Languages. These all have helped some. But nothing is helping me more that reading the word (the Bible). Be blessed in knowing that God forgives our sins and hates divorce. He will give you the desires of your heart if you make Him the desire of your heart. In Him is ALL we need. I’m not looking for sympathy. I hate what I did. I’m angry that I didn’t know a better way. But I give the LORD my anger and resentment and isolation and this whole situation. I’m waiting on Him for a miracle. Which He can do. Whether it is a few more months or years or the end of my life I will trust in the Lord. He loves sinners when they confess their sins and ask for forgiveness. Restoration will come because Jesus died for all of our sins. Nobody, is so bad he can’t save. Keep the faith!

Comment from Disciple
Time February 23, 2013 at 5:29 pm

God will forgive you and help you

Lord help him and bring his wife back to him no one deserves to be alone please let your will be done in his life in Jesus name amen

Comment from Chi
Time March 2, 2013 at 6:40 am

I am in the same situation…..wife of 9yrs with 2 young children….left in December and staying in womens shelter…
I did a lot of wrong and only now understand the hurt i had caused her. I pray for all of us who are in the same circumstances and that The Lord will guide us and speak to our partners hearts to show that reconciliation is possible. I pray every day for the time when we can start to work things out and for our love for God to grow together. I pray for God to make miracles happen in all our lives and that He will be beside us always. Amen

Comment from Jason
Time April 9, 2013 at 9:12 pm

My wife cheated on me. The pain she has caused me is unbearable. It has been a month since the cheating, my pain is the same as it was yesterday and I believe she is not seeing the other guy anymore and truly wants to make it work. This is the worst pain in my life and it remains constant from the time I open my eyes to the time I lay to sleep. I get so angry, sad, depressed, no appetite, will or power to do anything or focus on anything. I still love my wife and we have a 17 month sweet daughter who I love dearly. I do believe people can make mistake and everyone deserves at least one chance of forgiveness. I just wish somehow this pain will stop and we can be normal family again.

I hope and pray your wife’s pain also goes away and she comes back to you. One advice I would give is since you cheated you now need to give 500% of your affection and love, if she replies with anger, then give her back more love. Love will conquer.

I think the one thing my wife doesn’t understand is that when she gives me love she expects me to give her back love. No matter how I react back she should still give me love, only then I can see she is genuine. I even told her that I will walk toward you 20% but you need to walk 80% toward me, you have to show me that I am number one and you really made a mistake. My pain remains because if I don’t show back love, she also holds back and that is why I am not sure if we will make it in our marriage. I even told her what I need to get over but she doesn’t seem to understand. I hope god can help our marriage too and keep our family together.

God bless everyone on here.

Comment from Broken man
Time April 13, 2013 at 9:32 am

I know exactly what ur feeling it is the most horrible and unrelenting experience I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. It’s been six months since my beloved left but what I finally realised is that it wasn’t Gods fAult or my wife’s fault it’s mine and it stArted years ago. It came to a point where I thought the madness was normal. The only thing that is helping slightly handle this awful, disgusting, dreAdful time has been anti depressants my stomach and my heart still ache unbearably but it doesn’t feel like I have lost my mind and although I still cry from time to time I don’t cry multiple times a day I think this looks more attractive to our wives. May God help us all out of the hole we have placed ourselves in

Comment from Philip
Time April 19, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I am currently going thru this pain as my wIfe moved out 3 weeks ago and it’s my fault.
I love her dearly and want her back home.
I pray for you all for your wives to return and love you and trust you again.

Comment from Andre
Time April 20, 2013 at 6:48 am

Bless you, my brother.

Comment from paul
Time May 22, 2013 at 3:04 am

My wife left me 16 months ago. It has been tough. I thought I was a good husband not perfect but good. Not good enough for her I guess.

Comment from Paul
Time May 22, 2013 at 3:06 am

Please ease my pain my lord and allow me to move on with my life. My wife doesn’t want me any more and I need to accept this.

Comment from jeff
Time May 24, 2013 at 6:37 am

My wife shannon has been thinking of leaving me. I was very depressed for two months and I never took her out, and I was very distant from her. I didn’t like it when she went out as much as she did, and I always questioned her about who she was with, or if she was cheating on me. She has become very overwhelmed. And told me its getting to hard, and she has thought about leaving. I love my wife so much, she’s my best friend, and I literally feel as if my own soul is being taken away from me. I love her so deeply that I am walking around in a daze, and feel completely broken. Please god. Please help her to see I will be a better man for her for the rest of my life. Help her to love me the way she once did. Help her to remember her vows and that no man can divide our love. Thank you God.

Comment from Richard
Time June 23, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Never accept this, you must always fight for the one you love despite all that’s the past, keep the faith in your heart and let god heal your wife’s! I am very recently going through the same but I will not give up, I made mistakes and bad ones but despite all this and my wife saying her decision is made I will forever continue to fight for my wife back and to be a family of 4 once again…….. Never give up, nothing is ever too late, god bless you all

Comment from Blake the guardian of the light
Time June 26, 2013 at 8:16 am

I went through the same pain. Many times I thought about ending the sadness by taking my life. The day I almost reached death I got a message from The Lord that told me. “You have wronged my son. There are prices that you pay for your decisions but live in no pain from this because it is you that has done this to yourself. I still love you but you live with what you do”

Comment from john njigwa
Time August 3, 2013 at 3:37 pm

am just going through the same thing please anyone reading these pray for me.i have cheated my wife and now she wants to leave me.we lost our daughter last year .please i need my wife back.i want my wife to forgive me and come back to me.i love her so much.

Comment from AL
Time August 8, 2013 at 7:18 pm

JEREMIAH 32:27 BEHOLD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH, IS ANYTHING TOO DIFFICULT FOR ME?
PSALM:23:4 “YEA , THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, I WILL FEAR NO EVIL: FOR THOU ART WITH ME: THY ROD AND THY STAFF THEY COMFORT ME”

Comment from Megan
Time October 30, 2013 at 9:18 am

Um hate to say it but it’s your fault that your wife left you. Not only did you cheat, you accused her of doing the very same thing you were doing. God isn’t punishing you, it was your own actions that caused your downfall, and left you in the straits that you were in. You can cry to all the gods you want. God gave us free will for a reason, and it’s not just so we can chose whether or not to worship him. To be honest, I’d think your wife would be better off with out a cheating, hypocritical wretch like you. I know if I was your wife, I wouldn’t tolerate for a moment, and would have the left the moment I found out you had been unfaithful. For if you had truly loved her, you wouldn’t have done it. So please stop your damn caterwalling.

Comment from Mary
Time November 2, 2013 at 7:42 pm

My husband died suddenly, he was wonderful so kind and loving. I am so sad and lost and lonely for him. Please pray for him he was not a christian. and pray for me I am so lost and lonely.Please God take him in and please ease my suffering

Comment from mark
Time December 9, 2013 at 9:09 am

I am in the same situation as most of the people here, my wife wants to leave me. I have not been the best husband in the world, but when she told me that she hates living here, it really took me by suprise. I have never cheated on her, and love her dearly. I have never been so alone and sad in my whole life. I am praying that she will come back to me. If you could just say a prayer for me I would really appriciate it. Jesus I know I have not been the best husband, but please with all your heart and mercy you can let her love me again, I will be a better husband and father, please help me

Comment from Roger
Time January 24, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Me and my Wife split up about 10 months ago, I helped her raise her kids since they were 7 and 8 years old, They are now 15 and 16. I had a terrible childhood and a horrible family life. So her family was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I miss them so much and cry almost everyday for them back. She is with another man right now and we are still married. I would do ANYTHING to have them back and have the family that I had before. I have been selfish at times and miserable to be around. I have LEARNED my lesson. I cant stand to be without her and them. I love her kids as if they were my own. Please pray for me to get another chance with her and I WILL NOT mess it up this time. I want to be with them until the day I die. Thank you for reading and praying …. God Bless

Comment from Vixey
Time June 9, 2014 at 9:10 am

It is you that has the freedom to choose, God gives you free will, and gives her free will too, so therefore God cannot make her do anything. It is up to you to win her back.

God sent me to tell you how to do it.

IF you are truly sorry and truly will not cheat on her again, then there is hope for you. If you will cheat again, then you have to let her go.

You have to be the one to apologise to her and ask HER for her forgiveness. You have to do something thoughtful and romantic to let her know you still care about her.

You have to demonstrate to her that she is the one and only one. You also have to learn to trust her.

You have to make sure you do the things outlined in the link above.

She will only take you back if she can know that you do love her and only her and that you won’t cheat again.

Comment from otto
Time June 15, 2014 at 4:32 pm

I just lost my wife in I’m so much in love with her I can’t sleep eat thank strat IV been praying to God ever day n night to show her the way n ask him to give me a sign that she does care for me n loves me too how do I know the signs

Comment from Brendan Brand
Time July 16, 2014 at 1:19 am

I know your agony and i hope god hears your prayer

Comment from melvyn
Time July 18, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Heavenly father Please hear all the cries above, and give them a second chance which they deserve You are a god of all Impossible, Please Hear they Plea, You are the true king, and there is none like you. I belive you will bring hey wives back to them

Comment from melvyn
Time July 18, 2014 at 11:04 pm

Father I ask in the name of your precious son, that you will grant all the above husbands a second chance to re unite with their wives and families one more time, you are a merciful God. I ask this in your precious sons name. Amen

Comment from Mike
Time August 4, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Please pray for me. I miss my Wife and Son so much.

Michael

Comment from nashiv
Time August 24, 2014 at 2:28 am

Please help him lord

Comment from Sammy V
Time September 13, 2014 at 12:24 am

I will pray for all the husbands, fathers,Dads that are going thru a STORM in their marriages.Always remember the Lord Jesus can calm the storms in our lives, and after a storm is always a rainbow. James testimony touched me for I too am in the greatest storm of my life.Married 23 years to my beautiful Wifehave three wonderful kids together need prayer for healing , restoration, and forgivness. Though are hearts can condemn us…God is greater than our hearts. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord ,thoughts of peace ,and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Live with expectation…today could be the day God heals my marriage. Draw close to God….And know a “wife” is a good thing amd the Lord wont withold any good thingfrom them that will walk with him. Take the higher ground, have faith, pray amd let God do the work in all of us..My simcere prayers go out to all of you. Sam