help me now

Written to Jesus on December 11th, 2011

Save me now. I am drowning in misery, fear, and unhappiness. My prayers are despair and need immediate response.Do not allow me to continue in my misery. I have no power to achieve the things I feel I must do. I am racked with anxiety and fear. I pray that you will come to me and rescue me from my suffering and misery and help me achieve my ideals. You have suffered in this world. I ask that you show me what to do and how to achieve it. I wait and trust in you to answer my prayer. I accept you as my beloved Savior. I thank you for loving me so much that you sacrificed yourself for me. Come I invite you into my life today. Stay with me. Give me strength and strong undying faith. Help me today, Lord Jesus! I am depending upon your word and promise. I love you with all my heart, mind and soul. Ask in the name of Jesus and have faith and nothing is impossible to achieve.

Comments

Comment from dil
Time August 28, 2012 at 10:35 pm

oh my lord of jesus, please help me and my family about you know our problem. pls jesus help me

amen

Comment from Sangeetha
Time September 6, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Dear Sir / Mdm,
Kindly pray for me, i need your help for my life.
I get Engaged on 28th Jan 2012, i want to get married by end of next year, but now i did a very big mistakes, that i heve lie to my future husband that i have a bad sickness. because, I need him, i need his love, i do want him to leave me, but now he got know that i was lie, and now he do want me ready, please i know that i did mistakes, but I love him, I love him, my love is very pure, i not cheat him, i just want his true love, when i said like that he carring me, but now nobody. Please sister’s & brothers, please pray for me, i ‘ve given to him whatever he ask me, even my virginity . i am in relationship with him almost 4 years, i give him because I love him, I trust him… please pray for me, I feel like want to die, but I trust Jesus, sure Jesus will give me back my life.
Please pray for me, My name is Sangeetha & My future husband name is Senthil Nathan.

Please pray!

Thank you all so much, may god bless all of you.

Regards,
Sangeetha

Comment from Ephraim
Time October 23, 2012 at 4:47 am

Dear, Lord Jesus all I need right now is your hug and confirmation that you will lift me from this heartache. Lord if it pleases you, TAKE ME IN YOUR ARMS RIGHT NOW. You know everything about me you know my deepest craving.

Comment from john williams
Time February 5, 2013 at 6:38 am

hail mary full of grace blessed are thou amongst women blessed is the fruit of thy womb jesus holy mary mother of god pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen

Comment from Pratibha
Time March 20, 2013 at 3:48 am

Dear God Please help me to solve my problems really i am in depression nothing is going good in my life I am facing lots of problems in my life. Everything is going wrong with me you whatever i do or did. Nobody supports me i don’t have father or brother i have Mother i need to lead my life i need your help & support badly please God Please.

Comment from Damna
Time June 20, 2013 at 1:09 am

Dear Jesus please help me I am in severe depression and have multiple addictions. I am in need of a job desperate need as I will be homeless soon please help me restore me heal me fill me with your Holy Spirit forgive my sins and have mercy on me please grant me your grace and guidance and protection please helpe Jesus and please Bless and help these other people on Jesus Holy name I pray Amen

Comment from ann
Time June 27, 2013 at 11:00 am

Please be wth me nd my son…Am n midst f cheatrs nd verycunning people..Jesus plz cm to our rescue..plz dnt leav us alone..Luv u so mc my Jesus..plz save us

Comment from Reign Roofwalker
Time June 27, 2013 at 11:21 pm

Heavenly father hear my prayer.. this past year i have been so lost.. my faith shaken. lost my wife an just when i thought i found happiness again i lost it. i am a failure as a husband i am a failure as a father i am a failure at everything i try an do. all i have is misery to keep me company.. that and alcohol. lord please forgive of my sins. i am so sorry for the things i’ve done. I’ve failed you my heavenly father and i know i’m not worthy of your forgiveness but i ask lord.. forgive me. I love my God of Gods.. in jesus name i pray…amen

Comment from maggie
Time July 2, 2013 at 8:56 am

hello Roofwalker. Ipray with you. May the lord jesus hear answer you. I too am in the same situation of desperation and brokeness. I told jesus i depend on him alone because he only is able to help me. Amen

Comment from Reign Roofwalker
Time July 3, 2013 at 12:26 am

Thank you Maggie.. i really appreciate it.

Comment from jeff
Time December 12, 2013 at 4:22 am

I have a court date this morning, due to the fact I owe a collection agency $2300. They want all my bank info,etc. I’m so scared! I don’t have these things & don’t know what to do. I need to work out a payment plan. I pray to you god that you can help me with this & have the judge be merciful to me! Amen jeff

Comment from John Kenneth
Time December 30, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Every morning same pray Dear Please do not F me today Every day you still do. Dear God why do you hate me? One day I would love to say thank you for my Wife and children. Thank you for the job and wonderful house. But since I have none of that When are you and your Angels going to help. You asked me Tithe, Stop smoking and drinking I did all that and got nothing in return. Jesus please help, or please let every one in the world know you hate me and let them know how lazy your Angels can be. Let my life be an example of how and what happens when God hates people who want to do your will But you are not willing love a human like me
In Jesus name I pray

Comment from Melinda olson
Time April 13, 2014 at 8:48 am

Dear God I am in deseperate in need of getting the funds to get my teeth fixed. I feel no one wants to help me becausd I can not afford to pay for the dental care I need. I have been looked ar for three years and some of the clinics I go to cant do the oral surgery I need. Please God I need a miracle to happen to me. Please help me!!!!!!