I don’t know what to do!

Written to Jesus on December 9th, 2011

Dear God please help me as I am confused and don’t know where to turn. I feel as though I am right back where I started with a drug addicted wife, failing business and broke. I changed my lifestyle and thought I had found my way but now at 52 and my wife at 67 and right back where I was 20 plus years ago, I don’t know where to turn. GOD I feel so much at a loss. I wish I had never been born. I never ask or pray unless I am doing well as I don’t wish to be a whiner, but I need help, I can’t do this anymore. Please God help me.

Comments

Comment from Marion Hollis
Time December 21, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Hello, I know you are calling on the Lord and He heard your cry. I typed in God help for myself because I don’t know which direction to take as it pertains to my career but once I read your cry out I realized what I needed was far less than what is needed for you right now. I pray for peace for you in the name of Jesus, I pray you cast all your cares on God in the name of Jesus, I pray that you trust and believe that God will work it all out. Please don’t give up and don’t give in…….the devil can’t win because we are children of the most HIGH GOD. Father God, wrap your arms around your child and remind Him that all things work out for those you out their trust in you

Comment from brenda
Time May 14, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Dear god please help me understand all the problems am going through with my parents please give me the strenght to know where ti head to i dont want to fail but i feel as if i cant anymore i try to understand why my life is so misrable and would like to just leave far away from everyone please god help me find my path and destination in the name of jesus amen

Comment from Elizer Isip
Time July 22, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Dear God please help me i dont know what to do? i feel guilt for being selfish im always jelous even its not to be. I lost my love bcoz of my insecurity.. God please help change me please God please change my attitude i dont know how? i always saying i will change but i always acting the same way… please God help me change my life.. in Jesus name Amen…

Comment from Lori
Time March 20, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Lord Jesus we are all in the same boat, in trouble of drowning and the enemy is right behind us. Help me for I feel like there is no way out but suicide.

Comment from Hansie
Time March 25, 2013 at 11:04 am

Hi,
Jesus loves you. Meditate on that promise and that fact. Just dwell on it. Let it penetrate the deepest parts of your heart. John 3:16. Romans 5:8. Ephesians 2:1-10.

God desires you and once you trust in Jesus’ sacrifice for your life, you not only get salvation, but also Jesus! God gives Himself! Oh the riches of grace!

God, who is more pleasurable, more desirable, more satisfying, more amazing, has given us Himself. Let us go to Him for our needs. In this world, we can be so caught up in quick pleasure but long-term pain.

Romans 8 says that we need to kill sin with the Spirit of God.

Check this out:

Live from His love and grace. He is your Father and you are accepted because of Jesus. :)

Comment from yoga
Time April 29, 2013 at 6:20 am

dear lord. pls help me im about to give up..even giving up to be a mother to my kids..i cannot be a good role model for them right now bec my heart is torn into pieces,, pls lord help me accept that my husband is no longer for me..he has been happy with his life without me and no longer wants to get back with me..help me o lord, that those people i expected to support me, just gave up on me,,i don’t know where to turn to but only You, i want to get things be ok so that i can be a good mother and a good person..and i also want to be a good wife to my husband..pls lord help me with all this confusion and heart aches…amen

Comment from ephrem
Time May 2, 2013 at 6:10 am

Who help ?
B/c I am in shock

Comment from Aurellian
Time May 2, 2013 at 10:50 am

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help this Lady in her heart aches, fill her with your spirit and Love to cover her pain.
Jesus come to her life now and touch his family. i believe in God spirit will heal you. Amen

Comment from Ted
Time June 11, 2013 at 5:42 am

Dear all,

I came to this site because I am a Christrian and I typed in “God, I need your help” becuase I am with out a job, have a family one about to go to college, bills to pay, not enough income and trying to start a new business and its not going well.
I saw and read all the posts and in my heart, I know God is good, as Christians, we are he children. He wants the best for his children just like we want the best for our children. He already showed us just how much he loved us by sending his only Son Jesus Christ to die for my our sins. I know that he loves me/us and that what we are dealing with here and now is just where we are in this sinful world, some of the hardships we are facing are brought on by our on doing, some are the Devil’s attempt to keep us trodden down under his thumb, in a misarable state looking down instead of up. We all get sacred sometines but God is with us and he will provide if we remember that and continually seek his direction and his face every day.

If you are not a Christian and want his peace, please come to him in your heart right now. Just pray the prayer below and BELIEVE IT and he will come into your heart and give you the peace that surpasses all understanding. No matter what ytour situation and he will come to you no matter what issues you are facing or are involved in.

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
Amen.

Comment from Joe
Time July 18, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Dearest Child of God
God has heard your prayers he has felt your broken heart he has seen your tears your fears and your doubts……
Father you are full of grace and truth I pray for healing strength courage and peace upon and in this womans life and her childrens lives uplift them into your loving caress.
I pray for your annoiting holy spirit to direct her guide her every step for you have already a solution she is not a victim for the devil to do az he pleases she is victorious because she is a child of the king in jesus name

Comment from Brandy Leigh Lane
Time August 16, 2013 at 11:59 am

Dear God… where are you?
I have been faithful, I have done what you have asked, you know the desires of my heart, you say that you will give what we ask. Please give my husband the job you want for him, please secure a place for him to stay! Is there one thing that you can make simple? I have been crying out, only to hear silence… where are you? I gave my life to you, I sing for you, I write for you, I have been a submissive, faithful and obedient wife, I have tried to raise my children to love you. Why don’t you answer my cries? Why would you let us go through this again?

Comment from jimmy
Time October 31, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Just lean on jesus just like john the desciple done. Go to a spirit filled congregation and set relationship with them they will cover u with prayer. Lord help this man. Give him peace andshow him d way. Lead him to a right congregation of spirit filled people. Talk to him thru word of god while he open the bible. Call him son and he call u dad

Comment from Christopher
Time November 4, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Have faith and care less about worldly woes.

Comment from help
Time January 21, 2014 at 12:47 pm

well im new here umm i have no idea what to do. something is happening in my life rite now i cant really say but i fell something following me something is trying to take life from me. everywhere i go it seems people stare at me as if im something different. i hear voices it sounds crazy im always scared like i have these bad dreams latly like im already dead i know im not i hear my heart beat. someone please help me understand whats going on

Comment from Emman
Time April 24, 2014 at 3:51 am

Dear Jesus , i have completed my studies , but still am jobless, and i am shame to be a jobless guy… please do some miracle in my life,.. your my only hope.. :-(