Financial help for Christmas

Written to God on December 1st, 2011

Please help me get enough money to get my hubby the thing I really want to get him for Christmas I only need $75 to $100. Thank you in Jesus name!!!!!

Comments

Comment from Alison
Time December 10, 2011 at 5:46 pm

I want to ask for a Christmas miracle for our family. We got custody of Isabella from foster care making our household 6. I’m sad. My husband lost his job the day before thanksgiving and I’ve cried out to the Lord to show himself. Please help, I’ve heard of your program ¬†adopts a family. I hate asking but I know I’m suppose to. Please and thank you so much.
Love, Alison and Tim, Gavin, Elizabeth, Isabella and baby Gage
Rents not paid and we need help

Comment from Valerie Dean
Time December 11, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Hi,

I was diagnosed with leukemia on 11-24-2010. I was off of work for several months during my treatment. I am back to work but struggling to get my finances back in order. It’s almost Christmas and I can’t afford anything for my 17 year old daughter. Not even dinner. She is such a good girl. I am so proud of her but I have nothing to give her. Can you help?

Comment from christopher mechling jr
Time December 19, 2011 at 2:19 pm

How is everyone out there i hope everything is ok?? but im not im 20 years old an i have nothing. on feb 17 2010 my fathers house got kicked in and i was the only one at the house when it happened. so all the drugs he had in the house i got charged with because we have the same name. they put me on probation an i have no lincense i have pay $5,000 to get them back im 20 years old an i don’t have nothing no job because of my record im struggling to survive i pray and pray i hope he answers me soon to give my girlfriend an my five year old daughter an good christmas i would love to buy her gifts an take us out to dinner or something i need help please please something will do anything i now we are all going thru hard time but i need help to thank you all an be blessed

Comment from andrew berl
Time November 28, 2012 at 5:48 pm

i am andrew i have been seeking help for toys food and clothing for this christmas i have a 5yr old girl and a 8yr old boy me and my spouses cars are at the braking point and were tight on cash we are not able to afford a good christmas our oil for our heat is running low were behind on bills and rent i pray to god that we are ablei to at least make it through this month not having to worrie about where our next meal is going to come from and if the lights are going to stay on please if u can help in any i have set my pride and help for others aside untill we can get through this ruff patch i am begging for help from charities local not much help so if you can find it in your hart to help our family in a time of need we would be thank full

Comment from Jeremy Wiggins
Time December 13, 2012 at 10:58 am

Hu mt name is jeremy, 2012 has been a rough year for me and my family. I lost my job at the begining of december and have not been able to find employment nowhere
I have six childern that are wanting a good christmas, and I can give them that with love from my heart. But getting them to accept that is the hatd part. Cant really buy nothing because every dollar i do recieve will be used to pay the bills from previous months and rent. I have prayrd to god and I know he is the almighty saviour, he will help where he sees fit. Just thought I woild give this a try. Pls help us n anyway. Thanks a lot
Sincerely Jeremy

Comment from Jolene Martin
Time November 16, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Please help me to be able to get Christmas gifts for my 7 grandchildren…I don’t have any money to buy them anything and I have missed getting something for the in the past 2 years….. I am praying for a miracle to help me this year……God bless you lord and your angels…. Amen

Comment from Samantha Johnson
Time November 20, 2013 at 12:36 pm

PLEASE help me get Christmas for my 3 child’s this year. After pay my bills we have no money to buys this any Christmas gifts. Plz help

Comment from Tonya Neilson
Time November 24, 2013 at 9:19 pm

I have been praying to you but do not know if you hear me. Im a single mom of 3 and can barely afford to pay the bills. You can feel the cold air blowing through the window plastic and through the doors. I am having problems keeping our home warm and the bills down. After I pay the bills I can, others get late fees and I find I have no money for food other then roman and mac and cheese for my kids. I work and go to school and don’t get to see my children much. I feel like a bad mom because I want to be there for them and provide for them but I am coming up short alot. With all that is going on I know that I will not be able to get them anything for Christmas. My girls are taking it ok but my boy does not understand. Please help my children. They need clothes and shoes more then anything. Help me to be strong for them.