Please God I need you to carry me through this

Written to God on November 20th, 2011

I am at my wits end. I need your help, in Jesus name I pray. You know what my problems are. I have no money, no job and no place to go. God I truly need your help and guidance, through these rough and difficult times. If it’s not for me, please for my kids; I tried really hard for them not to see me cry and struggling but sometimes it’s hard. I spend days and nights trying to figure out how to get us out of this and now I am physically ill due to it. I need your help God, to help me get out of this. Please God I need you to carry me through this.

Your Daughter,
Judith

Comments

Comment from fan
Time February 24, 2012 at 10:54 am

Dear Lord,

PLease help me. You are the only one who can help me.I miss my poet very badly.

Peace,
Fan

Comment from mat
Time July 4, 2012 at 11:47 pm

i have cursed my own name i have sinned greatly please forgive me my name is mat

Comment from Jessica
Time August 7, 2012 at 10:38 pm

My biggest sin… Is living. I feel so helpless. Please forgive me!

Comment from kapil
Time October 14, 2012 at 1:42 am

please help , oh my god please help me.

Comment from pau
Time May 16, 2013 at 11:29 am

Help me God pliz help me i need you so much i need you forgive,me pliz i can’t go on

Comment from Lois
Time June 26, 2013 at 9:34 am

God please help me I am in bad situation right now my landlord have decided not to renew my lease he’s giving me until July 12th to move out I have no where to go, I have no money, I have a job, put I don’t go back to work until August 1, I have no money to move. My daugther is away trying to get an education and I will have no place for to come back to please help me lord, please help me.

Comment from Lina
Time September 25, 2013 at 7:41 am

Dear God, please give me strength today and forever. I got a bad news today and hope all these news will turn to good news with your blessings and miracle, in Jesus name. AMEN

Comment from Mike
Time December 8, 2013 at 4:23 pm

We have to believe in the Word of God as the BIble is written. Through faith Moses, Abraham, Noah, Ruth, Paul , Elijah etc were down and out and believed at the lowest point they would rise above. God will allow us to suffer just as His only Son suffered for us but believe as we now live in Matthew 24 the signs are here. That one day we all we be raptured and be together in the new heaven and new earth for the old heaven and earth are no more and God will among us.