Just let me die please

Written to God on November 20th, 2011

Dear God
I don’t know why I’m writing. You already know everything I’ve been through, feel and wish for. My life is a mess and have no value nor meaning. Just let me die please. I see no future or hope for myself. I have always praise and believed in you most of my life, but I’m finish now. I just want to die and rest in peace. I ask that you take care of my two boys, but right now I have no right to be called their father. And no need to bring back all the motherly figures that You took through death as well as my father that I never had the change to get to know on a daily basis. No need to give back the wife that You took by giving me a divorce. And letting me man alone take care of my boys with no help from any female. And when I met the first woman I ever really love as a man should love a woman You also allow her to walk away with a no good… So right now I have nothing to live for. I don’t want to take care of my boys anymore because I feel like a fake father. I tried to live right and fear You alone. I even turned back from my “dark days when I stop believing in You” All I want to do now is just be dead. Please I know now that my life will never be better and full of love and happiness and sunshine so just let me die. My time is up and I know it so there is no more reason for me to be around all this happy people that do not respect You. Just let my boys become greater men then me. If this is my destiny so be it, but I’m finish. Amen

Comments

Comment from saltandpepper
Time January 4, 2012 at 8:49 pm

dear brother,
we always face hindrances and trials. we all fear down fall. but please do not give up.. i have this book, God is there through tough times and it says there that God gave us this trials for a good purpose. You needed those things in order for you to be a good son and a father. you may think that death is the answer for your problem, but no.. it is not. how can you know if there’s the presence of light in your dark life if you will die so soon? aren’t you excited to experience God’s surprises for you? just wait and hold on.. He knows what He’s doing.. God knows what will happen from the beginning to the end. He is the Alpha and Omega.. He’ll help you.. just keep holding on.

Comment from gudiya
Time May 28, 2012 at 3:33 am

hey bhole baba plzzzzz help me…..
i have a boyfriend n i love him so much u know that god.Plz help he never understand me.u knw what he want but i cnt do dat for him its my problem.i want dat he understand my problem n also me.bt wen i tel him my problem vo gussa ho jata ha or har bat pe mujhe chodne ki bat krta ha kyu??i dont knw he truely loves me or not.ye sirf ap jante ho ma use khona ni chahti bcoz i love him….plz give me a solution :-(

Comment from Ben
Time July 12, 2012 at 10:57 am

No, please don’t die my friend. Pain will stop for one day, you please hang on. You can over come the problems for sure, as I know it. Please trust him and free your mind ! I will pray for you and your family, may God stay with you.

Comment from gepiny
Time July 25, 2012 at 10:50 am

HANG I N THERE MAN>…go outside get some sunlight….suck it up, u still got a last fight left in you man…come on FIGHT …FIGHT…go out fight…..GOD’s got your back

Comment from eternaloptimist
Time July 28, 2012 at 2:07 am

This beating heart and life that you have itself is the most precious gift…..tough times will end, you just have to BELIEVE that they will end. Don’t misunderstand God’s silence, but try to listen to Him and He will speak to you.

You have lived through the toughest part, you are almost there. Good times are ahead. And maybe someday sad clouds will come again…but YOU will always remain!! So put a hand on your heart, listen to it beat, listen carefully…..
Love and Hugs

Comment from Vee
Time August 9, 2012 at 8:26 am

I wanna die right now… Dont have the courage…but i dont have any reason to live as well…i wanna die…please help asap…

Comment from Chris-rising to his call
Time August 23, 2012 at 1:13 am

Please be strong I’m praying for you and your family. I’m going through the same thing right now. It hurts so very bad but we have to put our faith in the father, I know he loves you and has a plan for you. Just be strong brother. You will see.

Comment from Ditto
Time September 16, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Sucking bit up doesn’t help…I know. I know how you feel and what you are going through. I came to this sight looking gor the same thing. I keep turning to God and nothing changes. I pray everyday that He calls me off of this world so it all ends. I feel trapped in this world useless sad and worthless. I have 4 children who would be better off with their father and married to a man who loves hurting me with his lies manipation and affairs. I don’t divorce or commit suicide bc of Gods commandments but oh how I wish and pray for him to release me and take me to a place where I can’t hurt anymore. I’ve been in meds and they don’t help; I’ve been in therapy and it doesn’t work. I’m all alone in this world and just want it to end.

Comment from robin paulson
Time October 4, 2012 at 8:52 am

I no wat ur talking about i feel the same way and iam giving up on life to life is a slap in the face and not worth living so God plz let me die today if its ur will

Comment from andrew hockley
Time October 23, 2012 at 4:39 pm

OK Nathan, not what you want to hear I’m sure but….

You have two boys. You are NOT a fake father, you are a real father. So, grow up, stop thinking about yourself, and focus on your children. You children need you in any way that you are able to give yourself to them. Tell them you love them, go for a walk with them, play some games with them – your call. But focus on your responsibilities and learn to love those responsibilities. My twin boys died in my arms 3 years ago. So, count yourself as one lucky f*****er and get living your life!. Best of luck.

Comment from Hemendra Kumar
Time November 7, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Specially for Nathan, your children are the memories of your love for the one whom you love. No matter the other person loves you or not. You were true just believe in it. So you should take care of your children. Not like best father in the world but like their father which is best in you. And believe me no one else would take care of them so beautifully as you are capable of. Your children need you and you too need them dear. Be their mother, be their father and also be their friend. You are not fake but you are the only true father for your Children. You are not finished friend, in fact the father role in you has just begin its life. Show them that you are your sons father and you don’t need anyone’s help to be one. My best wishes are with you Nathan, i believe in you. :) Take care :)

Please Every one who think being dead will solve all your problems: Life is full of twists and turns. Sometimes it breaks you and sometimes it makes you. When you are broken, you are not responsible for it. You are not faulty.Then why to die.If today there is darkness then tomorrow will be light. The cycle will go on.Just think if the situation because of which you want to be dead wouldn’t have been there then would you feel like being dead? I think ‘NO’.The important thing is that you are trying your level best to set things right or at least you feel like making best of you and trying something.It is immaterial that you achieve what you need or not.Killing yourself will not solve the problem,friends,when one life dies, so many character die.If you feel you are worth nothing for your beloved and they will be happy if you are not there between them then, for one day just go somewhere without telling them and see what they feel. Trust me, I tell you, they will be dead alive.Because they love you. The situations are not good but still they love you. You don’t have to go any where. When you feel things are going hard then don’t step back, just walk forward and show that you are strong to face it.MAKE FRIENDS, WHOM YOU CAN TRUST.discuss what you feel.Negativity always come to break us but turn your face away from it by accepting yourself. If you want to change yourself then 101% accept yourself first, no matter you are the worst person in this world (for instance). Accept your self, your truth, your heart, your good, your bad and try to balance yourself. Believe me you cant be best or you cant be worst but you can balance both. Don’t give up life for those who don’t love you, don’t give up life for material things.Live for your hopes. Those friends, who are suffering from disease, don’t have to feel like being dead. You are the most deserving person for love. No one should die before they are dead, but they should live and give life to those who need it. If you feel alone then just turn yourself to mirror and see there is one person to be loved and give love. Love that person. You are never alone, friends. Go out, and be for those who feel alone like you.No one can get salvation if you are dead in pain. To those who believe in God, then dear friends, inside you God is just waiting for you, to be loved and to love you. And to those who don’t believe then Dear Friends Real you, in side you, is waiting for you to be loved and love you. You all don’t deserve to be dead before you live. You are too valuable to the one inside you. My very very loved friends, Just fill your hearts with love for yourself and for others, step out to walk forward, don’t look back because its gone, don’t stress your head to see too far because it is beyond sight, but walk and watch yourself walking in present, in such a way that you help others to walk too. Love is what you need, Love is what others need, give it. And keep this thing in mind, that NO ONE WILL DIE BEFORE THEY LIVE LIFE FULL OF SMILES. Even if you try to die then you wont succeed because BEST IS YET TO COME FOR YOU WHICH WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY. So keep hopes on and live you all lovely people. :) Take care :)

Comment from chris
Time November 22, 2012 at 11:19 am

I am in a place no one wants to be or wants to believe or see my wonderful life has been destroyed by others my future my living.I had a bad reaction to a epidural steroid and was treated with tablets afterwards.My body has been left with many problems my family don’t know what to do and the only answer is more drugs operations which my body is too broken for even anti biotics make worse as even they are toxic to my poor body People don’t want to see you when you cant be mended as there is nothing they can do or it reminds them of how bad life can be when they only want to see the good things. So that person is labeled crazy and mad . I have come to the end of my life as my body is going I can see my life I had before and I have no enjoyment and even though I know what to do my body is not capable to heal repair live I can’t live this way anymore torture by a body broken I watch other live and I dont want to do that anymore I fear death but I am comimg to accept it now as my whole living is stuck in my house alone.I don’t think I will write anymore as I will be seen as crazy as who wants to believe there are no good answers left and I know as my head is aware of it.I know my letter won’t be approve as this world only what is seen is good and a answer to move on and when you want to move on and cant who wants to see my world has been destroyed I see life without living being able to do the things that are living I am dead more than I am alive I cant evolve I am soon to be gone.No one can understand until they are where I am now with no answers on the final one.Is there a god?

Comment from kieran
Time November 25, 2012 at 9:29 am

God i can’t deal with living anymore, you know the way that i feel. My family has always kept faith, but they are tired i can see they are all so tired, they are so ill, my mother is so ill and my father is so tired. The days are so dark for us. I am hurting my family and everybody around me and why? how did i get here and why did this happen to me? I am so lonely, and i am so tired, your gift of life has been wasted on me, i’m not good for anything and i cannot do anything, how can i go on living when there is so much sadness in the world, much worse than mine and i cannot cope with my problems. Please God help me be stronger, help me be less pathetic and destructive, i cannot cope anymore i have nothing to offer anything. Please let me be one less burden. Help me not to refuse your gift by killing myself, please help me to see the light.

Comment from Arun
Time December 10, 2012 at 11:57 am

Dear god please make my mom well and fine.. plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment from Tim Narlock
Time January 3, 2013 at 11:09 am

Father this touches my heart so much cause I’m there. I’m tired of watching a life cycle of constant loss. It even seems when I try to walk in the word I get struck down harder. It seems in this world to be completely happy u would have to be void of intelligent thought. What keeps me going is if I’m gone who is going to take care of the people I don’t want this world to hurt. Might be a terrible way to live full of hate for this world but it gets me up everyday in the mean time till God can fix me. As I walk through the valley
How many time do we hear this and not think of what it’s saying. It’s say through the scary I will not fear. Not as I walk through the valley of flowers and gum drops. We aren’t asked to figure it out or contemplate the mind of God. We are told not to fear. Seeking the is the ultimate fear. And like it or not if u do not decide to stand up and walk your sons will also lay and perish. It is your job to teach your sons in the direction they must go and when they grow old they will not depart from it.

Comment from dominic
Time January 7, 2013 at 5:39 am

For what it’s worth, you’re not alone in your suffering. And no, that doesn’t make it any easier for me either. But I will say that the suffering you feel now will be experienced by your children if you kill yourself. Try to keep going for their sakes. I am sorry for you. I am sorry for all of us. May God have mercy on our souls.

Comment from Nadine
Time January 24, 2013 at 12:07 pm

I once wished to die the feeling of death felt so much easier than having to live my life i felt so lonley like god wasnt there i still do all that keeps me from death is god and the dream i have that one day i will wake up to the life i dream of one filled with piece my hart is so full of greif fear and pain that my biggest dream is for piece a still hart

Comment from marian
Time February 21, 2013 at 1:59 am

My god take care of you
don’t say that please your life so beautiful but you need to see what on your heart and what you want about your life and shure my god give you everything you want take care have a great day

Comment from Marvin
Time March 2, 2013 at 5:33 pm

God knows what is better to us… He will never let us to stay in the dark, because He is the ligth. You have still a reason to stay alive, and that is your two son, they need you, and also you need them.. My friend, I’m also a father and Husband, and I also sacrificing the challeged of life. I understand you. Sometimes we are thinking that He don’t listent to our prayers, but the truth is, He always hear us. Sometimes He did not answer immediately, because He just waiting for the rigth time, He have a plan for you and your two Son and also for your wife. Just keep beleiving and have faith on Him.

Comment from Gut
Time March 5, 2013 at 2:21 am

Mine is physical pain the Drs say will never end, I know it will end when I go to the place with no more pain no more tears. I just wish I had the guts to end it all. DEAR GOD please take me home

Comment from J
Time March 5, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Please pray for my full restoration with God

Comment from H
Time March 7, 2013 at 8:56 am

A prayer for a quick painless death. Amen

Comment from H
Time March 7, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Dear god, let me live or if not let me die trying…

Comment from Pablo Guerrero
Time March 14, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Friend..Look at nature…it never fails…it gives what we give…understanding the nature and animals will give you strengh …I once was like you and I wanted to die desperattely…I even tough about doing it and went to a railroad…I could not do it…I am a coward too…
But I cry so much alone and I asked “GOD” to help me…he answer in a misterious way…he never fail..I fail but not him…he brought to me a woman so good and she already have children so I understood God…I have followed what I think he wanted for me…and it worked! he saved me! he gave me a Life back…I am so proud of what he did on my Life…I should be death (if anyone should know) but there is nothing imposible for God…
Pleas trust him with your Life…see nature…is real is there…see animals….they all keep going until the end…they all happy live their life…I changed my toughts anytime I look at nature and see also my Wife and the Kids (now they are woman and Men and have their own children…If you ask…trust him and he will never fail…we fail but he never fails…Please put it to a test if you won’t belive me…I am not talking about any religion…just the plain concious of the true existence of God..the creator…he feels for every thing on this universe…we can not understand it but exist…Friend…I am always to the end with him…and so should you be too…

Comment from deeannalana
Time March 26, 2013 at 9:31 pm

God gives us obstacles and trials in life for one reason and one reason only…. To bring you closer to him. When everything is going fine and dandy in life we have a tendancy to usually unconciously turn our backs to God. We dont pray because everything is going well so sometimes we forget because people usually only pray when times are hard or we feel depressed. We forget to praise God. Start by praising God and the blessings will fall. I assure you of that! And even if youre reading this thinkinf ” I have nothing left to be grateful for” I assure you if you think hard enough you will find plenty to be grateful for. As we speak im having a very hard time in my life finsncially. I have 2 small children. single. 25. female and I feel like my whole life is crumbling before my eyes but God gave me these 2 beautiful babies and theyre the only things I need to think of and I know I have a reason to live because of them and God gave me a purpose in this life. For years I turned my back to God but I had a life changing experiance and ive learned to PRAISE PRAISE AND PRAISE AND MY BLESSINGS FALL. I KNOW GOD WILL FILL MY EVERY WANT AND NEED AND THAT THOUGHT ALONE IS ENOUGH TO SOOTHE MY ACHING SOUL. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU. GOD WILL HEAR ME AND ANSWER. GOD BLESS. AMEN FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. YOUR REAL REWARD IS IN HEAVEN

Comment from tony gambino
Time March 27, 2013 at 5:25 am

I say step in from of a train.If i had the courage id be there with you. god created good things, he also creat pain, satan and other bad things.If life prooves anything it prooves god help is completly 100% random, some people get dreams and gifts withoit working for it or even praying for it. others hav faith and get pain and torture. His help is a roll of the dice and i think eventually he takes us of the list for help and puts us on the pain list for his purposes. some people have to suffer so god can inspre others to have gratitude.Unfortunatly some like you and me are being used for other to look at us and be greatfull for what they have.o ahead and jump, shoot or what ever means you want to end it all. I support you in your acceptance that it wioll never get better, god gave us this life and we have a right to end it when we want and not suffer for years so others can be greatful. I wish i had the strenth to end it all
I wish you all the best.

Comment from God’s son
Time March 27, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Please god take me, I really don’t want to live. The moment I finish some of the work which I have to do. please take me after that. Please god. If I live I may do more mistakes please god please. I failed in life. I hate my self. Please help me.

Comment from beatingeatingdisorders
Time March 30, 2013 at 9:20 am

None of us are alone. I have also experienced such terrible loneliness but have come out of it. Now I am happy being alone with my son. My dad died recently and I have had incredible experiences where I have seen and heard him. He struggled with his life but he died full of joy and now he is in a wonderful place. It is my belief that the feelings we die with stay with us into the next world, and so if we die with bad feelings we will be stuck with them there, so dying now is not an answer. The answer is to do something, anything that makes you feel good about yourself again. Think of things you used to dream of doing with your loved one, and do them by yourself or with your sons. You have to, for your own sake, as all the while you feel like this you are condemning yourself. God is love, not condemnation. I took anti depressants for a while when I felt really bad, why not go to the doctor and ask for some? Please please remember that we all have dark times, and there is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel. Love and Blessings to you.

Comment from Kevin
Time March 30, 2013 at 6:55 pm

I’m only 27 years old, and today I prayed God to take me away from this world. I no longer have any desire to live. Nor do I really even care. I wonder if it weren’t for the suicide and hell thing if I’d even be here still. Idk everyones problems, I’m normally a very happy person very outgoing and happy, however my most recent breakup has left me so depressed and full of regret, its left me completely hopeless. I hate that, that I’ve let a girl/relationship get me like this. Its destroyed me, my entire world. I know it sounds childish and maybe it is. But I can’t cope with the pain and regret in my life anymore.

Comment from Pedro
Time April 4, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Kevin…I can only tell you hang on there …God promisse is real…but you must endure the trial…while it last you encounter several depressive moments but at the end the reward is real…an the “second” life (meaning here) is even better…trust me…I am alaive for only God’s reason…for what I am concern I should be death from ill but I pray to him and asked for guidance…I ask him take me and guide my steps and he just did that without even me knowing!! that’s amazing Kevin and is real…please trust me…do not suffer from this relationship…please look for other things instead and ask God for wisdom…God bless you wherever he takes you…

Comment from cherry srik
Time April 6, 2013 at 1:55 pm

i dont wnt to live more ,,,,, pls a small help from ur side god , just take me awyay from this world ,,i hate me myself, eagerly waiting for your turn to taer my lifepage ,,,,,,,,, i need to die ,,,, good bye ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, pls pls pls pls pls pls pls , god, jst kill me nd through me away

Comment from sistamelba1
Time April 10, 2013 at 9:41 pm

God please help me becomes the cry of our soul when we encounter a situation in life that we are overwhelmed by. A situation that is beyond our power, control or capability to handle by ourselves.

God please help me is the cry from our heart for Divine Intervention. A willingness to surrender our hurt, pain and issues to a God who is able to manage them.

God says in His Word, “…you will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:13). When we experience crisis in life, “God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.”

Sista Melba~

Comment from Oz
Time April 10, 2013 at 11:36 pm

I feel the same I have no children and that’s also a reason 4 me to stop living before I make it messier hope to die in peace just like u said, my only regret it’s to leave my girl alone she loves me so much but it’s the best I can do 4 her let her have a better life a life I could never give her…

Comment from Oz
Time April 10, 2013 at 11:41 pm

I’ve been in the dark for 3 years now so I just think your wrong… And if god doesn’t hear my prays I’m just going to do it, if I wake up tomorrow I’m going to ended my self

Comment from Oz
Time April 10, 2013 at 11:59 pm

Yeah I’d love to be an animal they don’t kill themselves…

Comment from ajit
Time April 12, 2013 at 10:21 am

Comment from jejakaselalu
Time April 12, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Ditto. I believe in God. And I don’t mean this as any disrespect for Jesus – - but hey, send the Roman Soldiers to get me; I would have the comfort of knowing that I would be gone from this earth within a few days; if it is to heaven, great. If to hell, well -whats a few decades tacked on to eternity? I hate this life, I hate this life, I hate this life.

Comment from Lindiwe
Time April 13, 2013 at 1:04 am

Go to scoan.org and send ur prayer request now disconnect urself from darkness death is nt frm God Jesus is the only way nt one of the ways

Comment from Lindiwe
Time April 13, 2013 at 1:12 am

Satan is the king of stealing killing and destroying if you kill yourself he wins your soul bt if u fight him God will assist you to over come his affliction! Jesus Christ is alive He never said goodbye

Comment from noel
Time May 4, 2013 at 4:31 pm

Sooooo true
C

Comment from noel
Time May 4, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Help…thats all we want.dont give in.

Comment from noel
Time May 4, 2013 at 4:43 pm

I hope she is fine.love and prayers.

Comment from pedro buenaventura
Time May 7, 2013 at 12:51 am

I love life, nature, people, flowers, moonlit nights, sunshine, a walk in the park, and all that, but I have been suffering from physical pain which has not abated. I hate to leave this world, but how can I function with physical pain day in and day out? Dear God, please take me now. I do not have the guts to commit suicide. Dear Lord, take me. I cannot stand the pain any longer. I know it is frowned upon but life, however so beautiful (made even more beautiful because of what I see I am missing) has passed me by because of my physical pain. Please I want to die. Take me now, please. Make it quick and painless. I want to rest.

Comment from Steve
Time May 7, 2013 at 11:12 am

To kevin, sounds like we are two of a kind. I can’t make blanket statements about God’s promises or simply regurgitate sentences from the Bible and apply my own meaning or interpretation to them. In fact I get angry reading these flat statements, recycled tag lines that some of these people spit out as if they have the secrets or inside information about God just because they read the Bible one too many times. I am a believer in God, part of that is childhood indoctrination and the other part is genuine belief, faith. I can’t speak to your specific situation but I UNDERSTAND intense heartbreak, longing, regret and dread. I’m living it TOO. I know my simple online post can’t help much, if at all. I just want people to stop pretending they know there is a God and his motives. I have a hard time trusting those people and fear they may be perpetrating false hope. But God or not, you will endure and you will be loved again because it sounds like love, connection, affection, all these things are important to you and they will come back to you if you continue to put yourself out there in a positive way. Taking your life delegitimizes who you are and what you’re relationship meant in the first place. It also robs you of the good fortune you have coming to you in this lifetime. Again I don’t want to speak out of place and I’m not even trying to save your life. I just want you to know I feel you and ask that you endure with me. Respond back if you want to keep talking.

Marc marons podcast helps me, WTF. Listen to the episode with Daniel Smith talking about anxiety and love.

I’m real.
Steve

Comment from mungo
Time May 13, 2013 at 12:41 pm

Its going to be ok fella…..just hold on…. …..the universe is a total headfuck….sometimes i too doubt the existence of a loving God….with all the shit going on in the world……but just think mate…..on yer conception it was you n millions of other sperm having a go at that egg….on the right day…..the right temp….the right species n a planet just the right distance from a small bog standard sun!!!….ur a miracle mate……. .life is a miracle…..good times n bad times…..live n love my friend……and God will help you….just love……..try so hard to love…….its fkn hard sometimes…….but dude…..i love ya man……keep well…

Comment from pedro buenaventura
Time May 16, 2013 at 3:02 am

What do you do when you suffer from chronic pain inflicted by another, and that chronic pain is in the reproductive area. In my case it was inflicted by a doctor who deliberately asked me to strip and then he kept pressing and poking deep the area of my reproductive organ until I started screaming at what he was doing. Ever since then, I have been in pain day and night. I cannot conceive of a lifetime in pain. I hope anybody can help me out here, other than pain-killers which do not help much. I ask the Lord, please heal me, or take me.

Comment from Maranda
Time May 18, 2013 at 4:32 pm

hI I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I KNOW WHAT U ARE GOING THROUGH AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU XXX

Comment from Merlyn
Time May 18, 2013 at 9:08 pm

i also feel the same. i just want to end up all the pain by dying. i have a 2 yr old son and he is the only reason i keep holding on. I feel so lonely, worthless and helpless and I do not know how to move on. I have lost my job, friends and my integrity. everybody think i am insane but I know I am not. i am also into medications for my hypothyroid disease and it just feels so depressing. I am so much depressed that I just want God to take my life right away.

Comment from Pablo
Time May 20, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Hello BUenaventura and Merlin…and whomever else wants my advise…
Firstable I want to make aware this is my personal opinion …
Our creator is powerful…you can be heal! but you mmust believe it!…and the good news is Yes you can do it!…it only takes to let you guide my the Creator…ask him! he really love us…he has forever power and love for us…do not understimate…he is almighty and if you ask (and I am also going to ask for you now at this precise moment)…he is now healing you….I feel the pain and sorrow and I also anger of the cruelty or misshandleing toward you…but he ca heal you…please believe…
I am telling you…about 3 month ago my Father had fallen and broke his femur near the hip (he is almost 80)…then at hospital (2 hospitals) did not give him hope because they said he had so many complications (his heart had a blockage amount the complications)…but I did not loose faith…also asked friends to pray (there is lots of paower in prayer more than even what doctors can do)…and even when doctors did not want to surgery (because they were afraid of he could not support)…we forced the doctors to do it…we were sure on the almighty God…and guess what…my Father amazingly is at home…still in bed but he is healing!!! prise the Lord…Amen…his word will never return empty…and if he is with you…who will be agaisnt you?…so Friends…Believe and got courage …promise yourself to do it until the end…cuz you know…he is the only one who can take us out…and if that’s his will…then so be it…I wish I can talk more about my personal experience…Life here feels like if we were from another planet right?…but for sure he is your Lord…he LOVES YOUUUU HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU EVEN IF YOU DIEEEE….BELIEVE AND YOU SHALL BE HEAL….I pray for you to the Lord…

Comment from Eduard
Time May 21, 2013 at 5:21 am

Ohh you poor delusional man, it was your rigid unchangeable values that brought all this distress, the only thing you can do is get some therapy, i promise it will help. Praying and wishing for something to happen does not make it so. I don”t mean to be rude or intolerant but trust me, the moment you start questioning your values that”s the moment you truly have a chance to understand what”s happening to you and to the people and world around you. And that”s the only thing that is within your control. I may not be able to promise to “pray” for you but as an atheist and humanist, i have hope for you. May reason prevail over blind obedience and fear of the unknown.
I wish you and your family all the best my fellow human being.

Comment from stan
Time May 27, 2013 at 1:09 pm

hang in there. your life cannot be worse than mine. trust me. if you saw my life you would laugh at your problems. i have been in a hell of hells for over 25 years and i am still in it. i have prayed, i have read literally hundreds of self help and spiritual books and all to no avail. trust me my friend you are way better off than me. you have to hang on just like i am hanging on. i have debts and problems that are suffocating me and i see no way out. but i am still hanging on for some strange reason. i put on a brave face everyday but i am literally dying inside. i am riddled with shame and guilt and feel worthless. but i am still hanging in there. i dont know anything for sure but i know that deep deep inside me is a good worthy person. just like i know the same for you and everyone else. just hold on that truth my friend, sometimes thats all you got.

Comment from pam
Time May 27, 2013 at 11:07 pm

I need to die. I want to kill myself. Ican’t handle the pain. Nobody loves me even my two daughters. I have no other family and I am so alone in this world. No friends to rely on and no one to care for me. I am tyring to figure out how to die. I need to die peacefully so pills is the best way to die. Sorry I can handle the pain…. No one cares. I lost my job, I lost my children and I lost my father. I have no reason to live anymore…

Comment from Oz
Time May 28, 2013 at 5:20 am

I remember I left a coment here 1 month ago. I was about to end my life, but something stopped me something made me change my mind and my life has turned around completely… My advice to everyone in the same spot I was a month ago please listen to that voice and I guess god or whatever is out there really hears us, just hang in there a couple of minutes and something magical will happen…

Comment from Pablo
Time May 29, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Pam…if you really want to add pain in your Life then go ahead and do it!!! but if you want to do a real change that is REAL in your Life then don’t do it !!! is that simple…I can not count the times I have been like you Pam…but misteriously or amazingly there has been a “force” that help me get up…don’t think you are the only one…for real yo have not seen pain…just look around!!! come on..are you really really that bad…are you in pain?…do you have comletely distroyed your Life or other’s?…
Come On Pam…you know as well as your God that is not truth…you need to promisse yourself that you will conquer Life…you can Pam…I can tell you without even seeing you that you can…I can feel it…I will pray for you to the Lord almithy and let it be good for you…your Life will change…not because of me…but because you will undeerstand you have value…yourself are valuable…you are beautiful…don’t give up please…I am beggin you…Life is hard but we can conquer it…you can do it…Come back and tell us you did it Pam!!! find friend’s that are really worth it…look and trust…but look for the truth always…condem lie and sorrow…live for Happiness no matter what is the cost…at the end you will Die (that’s for sure) but your Life will be ended naturally and you will feel good inside…Please Live…

Comment from Julia
Time June 2, 2013 at 6:01 am

I will say this plain and simple. I feel the very same way as the man did that wrote the very first post. I trust in God, yes I have begged God to take me also. I have been through some identical situations that he has. It is VERY heartbreaking. When you serve God, of course you will have trials because God said in his word that he chastises the ones he loves. If you have never experienced situations like divorce, your own family (blood) turning from you, people talking about you for no legitimate reason, etc. then DON’T judge anyone who is crying out for God to take them. No, suicide is not the answer, but sometimes no matter how hard you try and no matter what you do for good it seems that everything goes wrong. God said he would never put on us more that we could take. I trust in God and believe in His Word because He is the Word, but God knows that we are weak vessels in the flesh and need to express ourselves in whatever way we can. That does not mean we don’t trust God but we are really saying “God deliver me from all this pain”. The Bible is a roadmap for us to go by. God used many people in the Bible that suffered and cried out to him. That did not make those people less Christians but it shows us how the flesh is weak but God is strong in whatever situation. I am still growing, but as we all know if you serve God you will learn until the day you die that you will suffer persecution. Nobody knows everything even if they are a preacher because if we did we would be perfect and be in Heaven. Put your trust in God and not in men because God will never fail you even through the trials and pain that go with it. Man can fail you. Be careful of who you talk to and what you say. Tell man nothing and tell God everything!!!

Comment from Julia
Time June 4, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Thank You for reentering my comment!!!

Comment from gustavo
Time June 5, 2013 at 1:26 am

I feel the same way my friend but I’m still fighting,regardless that sometime feel so weak I get up and fight another round,another day,We are in God’s hands.
Maybe the worst enemy in our battle are the negative thoughts,is then when I spoke to God looking for strength.
I’m sick,old and tired but I refuse to give up.

Comment from Michael
Time June 5, 2013 at 7:47 am

I, too, feel lost and alone in the wilderness. I just feel that I don’t have the strength or power to endure anymore and have found myself saying over and over that I wish He had taken me long ago. I can’t bear the final sin of taking my own life, but I just wish He would take me now

Comment from Russ
Time June 6, 2013 at 2:14 am

Dear Lord,

I, as well, feel that my life is meaningless. I have sinned, and I know that you have forgiven me, but the old thoughts and old ways of doing things still keeps coming back. Depression is a constant in my life, and it gets so bad at times. I am not a man that can say I have done anything with my life. I cannot finish anything I ever start. People that I thought were my friends and I thought I could count on, well they are not proving to be as much. I cannot, in good faith, keep going down this same road. As much as I have tried this past two years, my sense of worthlessness still comes back to haunt me. I do not want to keep fighting any longer, as me being able to wage war on my afflictions is overwhelming. I have not done right by my family, and it has cost me everything. I do pray for all the folks that have need for the Lord’s help in their circumstances. I only want to get out of this miserable existence. Please forgive my rantings.

Sincerely,
Russ

Comment from Julia
Time June 6, 2013 at 5:42 am

Gustavo and Michael…as God said in His word that we will face challenges everyday of our life, but He will give us the strength to endure. He said He would never leave you nor forsake you and that His love is everlasting. People may disappoint us but God never does. We feel like as we grow older that we cannot continue to go through these battles but rest assure in God’s word that Jesus did not die on the cross in vain and the Holy Spirit Ghost) will speak directly to your heart, give your comfort, and will guide you through every step you take. Don’t depend on your mind to make decisions but on your heart and as I said that is that Holy Spirit (Ghost) speaking directly to you. Always remember an idol mind is the devils (satans) workshop. Continually feed your soul with God’s Word and be around true Christians that have a strong and positive relationship with God. If you ask God, He will show you which friends are true and the ones that are not. Always remember God is our best Friend and you can tell Him everything. The mind is a battlefield everyday of our life and the devil (satan) loves no more than to play around and torment your minds. I understand as I said we want God to take us now to get relief from the pain and sorrow from this world but God knows that the flesh is weak and He also knows the time to take us and how. Before you were ever born God knew every step you would take and the time that you would be taken from this world. I almost died when I was 3 years old but so many prayers went up along with a devote grandmother praying for me and I see her prayers are still being answered today. We all have times when we become weak and weary in the flesh and I have many times wondered why God did not take me when I almost died at 3 years old and know that I could have went straight to Heaven. The doctors did not give my parents any hope in me living but God knew He had a purpose for my life. Look up In the Bible and remember this verse in “Galations 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not”. This life on earth is just temporary and always remember that this earth is a training ground as if you were in war to prepare you for your eternal home (Heaven). You may feel you are in the wilderness and alone but remember God is with you. When you feel like this begin to quote the may the Bible verses and repeat the name of Jesus out loud over and over. There is nothing the devil (satan) hates more that the mention of Jesus name. You do have the strength and power to continue until God takes you home but that comes through continually being alone with God and his Word which as I said He is the Word . God knows the pain your are feeling as you cry out to Him but as I said He will never leave you nor forsake you. Be very careful who you trust. Don’t give up and please do not allow the devil (satan) to put lies and wrong thoughts in your mind to the point that suicide starts looking like an outlet because that is not the answer. The only real peace is God. Have a strong heart to heart talk with God on a continual daily basis and if you are not able to Pray because you are not alone then say a Prayer within your heart because remember God knows your heart and what you are Praying. I will end by saying God truly Loves you and also I want to give you this verse to always remember everyday “James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God, Resist the devil, and he will flee from you”. Take care and have a blessed day and life. GOD LOVES YOU!!! (The Bible proves that).

Comment from Trina Imes
Time June 7, 2013 at 7:02 am

Your in my prayers I going thought almost the same. God helped me and he can help you. God bless you

Comment from Julia
Time June 8, 2013 at 5:28 am

I am continuing to pray for you. STAY IN THE WORD (BIBLE). Ask God to renew your mind daily, allow the Holy Spirit (Ghost) to control your mind, Pray continually (never cease), and mention the name Jesus out loud over and over. As I mentioned there is nothing the devil (satan) hates more than the mention of the name “Jesus”. The devil (satan) trembles at the mention of Jesus name. Don’t allow your mind to guide you but allow your heart to guide you which is the Holy Spirit (Spirit). Stay alert to what your heart is telling you and don’t allow oppression which is from the devil (satan) to make you do something that is not what you want. We all stumble (slip) sometimes but all you need to do is ask God to forgive you and instantly he does just that. (1 Corinthians 10:13: When you are tempted, God is faithful: He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. And when you are tempted he will provide you a way out). He throws all our sins into the SEA OF FORGETFULNESS, and they are not to be mentioned again by you or anyone else. If anyone continues to throw the past in your face, tell them the past is forgotten by God. If they want to continue doing this then always remember to ask God to show you who he wants you to have as a friend and he will do just that. The devil ( satan) wants to taunt us with memories from the past but when he does that remind him of his future which we know is eternal hell. Keep holding on because one day God is coming back for his children who are ready to deliver them out of this sin sick world. Remember that we have something wonderful waiting for us which is a mansion in Heaven. HOLD ON TO GOD WITH ALL THAT IS WITHIN YOU. God Bless You. (Remember someone is always Praying for you).

Comment from sunshine
Time June 9, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Please do not kill yourself! Your life is such a precious gift from God! You are NOT how you feel! You are a very special & unique person, whom God created with lots of potential & in HIS very own image! Everyone, including me has bad days! Just today, I have been hurting all over! And truly have NOT felt like sitting up! But, I know that no type of pain lasts forever! If you do NOT know Jesus, then please seek HIM with all of your being! Surrender your life to HIM! Just cry out to HIM & HE will help you! Jesus died so we might have life & have it more abundantly! I am sure HE has a plan for you life! And the enemy came to tear down & destroy your life! If you listen to him, then you will be so sorry! For he hates you & wants to drag you down with him! Jesus came to build up! Jesus is LOVE! Please do NOT take your own life! It is NOT even yours to take! And think of those, whom you will be leaving behind! You may not feel loved or needed, but you are! You are needed much more than you will EVER know! You are valued so much, that Jesus took every single one of your sins upon HIMSELF & died in your stead! HE, WHO knew no sin did that for you! If you had been the only person in the world, HE would have died for you! Isn’t that awesome?? I have a loved one, whom got in this frame of mind & she did away with herself! Trust me, when I tell you that she regretted it, but it was too late! She did NOT feel loved or wanted either & saw no way out, but she was deeply loved! We have all suffered horribly from her suicide! Just because someone does NOT feel loved or needed in this world does NOT mean they are NOT loved or wanted! That is just lies that satan is placing in your mind because he hates you & wants you dead! Jesus would NEVER tell you to kill yourself! NO WAY! HE would tell you to give it all to HIM & HE will take excellent care of you! I love the Scripture that says, “He will perfect all of those things that concern me”..Whenever I am going through difficult times, I speak this Scripture out loud! The Bible works when all else fails! There is so much life & health in the Word of God! Make sure to speak HIS WORD out loud, so that old enemy (satan) will hear you! It works & God is our miracle drug & our miracle worker! And HE WHO created you from the dust of the earth loves you unconditionally! HE, WHO created the very air you breathe LOVES you! The CREATOR OF THIS UNIVERSE LOVES YOU! I PRAY YOU GET HOW GREAT IS HIS DEPTH AND HEIGHT OF LOVE IS..JUST FOR YOU:-)! Blessings<3

Comment from Anonymous
Time June 16, 2013 at 6:05 pm

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11
Trust God, and admit that you don’t have his perfect sight. You only see the here and the now. God sees the total plan. If you want, watch Veggie Tales, “A Snoodle’s Tale” it might help demonstrate God’s outlook for you.
AND DON’T GIVE UP!

Comment from Tinky
Time June 29, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Hello-please dont worry and please dont die. i have been through such a phase many times in life, just like you. you should brave the situation. better time will come ahead for you. just divert yourself immediately and listen to music or TV, get over busy in some activity. face your challenges and sad aspects of life with courage. pray to god daily and chant; OM NAMAH SHIVAYA to shivji God. its better to dare the situation since God has better in store for you. death is not the solution. believe me-those who die commit the worst mistake of their life and they are NEVER EVER born again-those who commit suicide are a pack of fools who take hasty decisions. God gives us just 1 life and we should remain happy and keep laughing in that one single life. we should brave challenges, we should face sadness. whatever may come our way, we just shouldnt lose hope. we should be positive. and one day, we will be happy ultimately. God blesses everyone. believe me, i have undergone depression, i took anti-depressants and i have attempted suicides many times. but i was always luckily saved. u know why I was saved? Because God was always there for me and he saved me. i later realized that. God later gave me the best husband I could ever get in life-now i thank god for giving me a wonderful husband as i have remained a lonely girl earlier in life. i love my husband and he loves me. so i suggest u wait for the day when u shall be happy-the way i have waited through my sad times to get a good husband. so always be happy and keep laughing. Again remember-God gives us just 1 life and we wont get that life again. so forget all your worries. be happy. God has always better in store for you
TINKY

Comment from sbellavance
Time July 1, 2013 at 11:22 am

I prayed for you today that you may have the strength to move forward for yourself and your beloved children.Please pray for me as well. I am in horrible darkness.
thank you.

Comment from Mr. KP
Time July 2, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I’m also in my dark days right now, I got problems that make me think i want to die.. i feel useless in many ways ….. i don’t know what to do .. i cannot tell anybody about my problem, even my parents cause i’m afraid … So i always pray it to God. but it seems that i need someone who can answer me right away … however after i read your post, somehow i realize that i lost fate to God even though i always pray and confess to him.
Thank you for your wonderful words.

GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

(please excuse my English)

Comment from Oz
Time July 3, 2013 at 5:25 am

Even trough the darkest days the fire burns and give us light and Gides us…

Comment from TEO
Time July 4, 2013 at 2:21 am

Please God help me to die quickly too. No matter how much I try, I fail. No matter what my intentions are, I seem to do more harm than good. The cycles just keep repeating themselves and I cannot break free. ever. My children dont love me and I dont understand why. I am trying to raise my grandson, but i occurs to me that one day he will turn on me too. He will betray me and condemn me too because I am sick. I am not acceptable in the Body of Christ because I am depressed. According to the church, you are supposed to be happy and peaceful. But God you know that I am neither. Even so I am a christian. I do believe in you and I do have a relationship with you. The relationship tells me that you do not hate me like your children do, like my children do. One day I can go be in your arms. Finally having someone to hold me that REALLy loves me…accepts me as I am and loves me anyway. I just cannot take much more. I am so tired of hurting, so tired of trying o make things beer so tired of trying to measure up. so tired of being imperfect and dealing with other imperfections too. Please God, give me a heart attack or a fatal stroke or even run me over with a truck. please do so soon. My life is filled with torture and grief and sorrow and pain. ENOUGH ALREADY. I wan out. Please, oh merciful God. have mercy on me. Protect my loved ones from the enemy and from each other but take me home. I Wanna go home with you. please. please please. Dont leave me here to continue suffering. I cant take it anymore God I just cant. please.

Comment from Deepak Sharma
Time July 6, 2013 at 11:21 pm

god plz meri help karo mai use bhot pyar karta hu vo bhi bhot pyar karti hai mujhse phir kyu ho raha he aisa humare sath mai kya karu plz humari shdi karva do man jaye sab log sab thik kardo mai hath jodta hu apke per padta hu plz mai kabhi kuch nahi manguga plz use mujhse door mat karo mai mar jaunga plz bhagwan plz

Comment from karishma
Time July 9, 2013 at 4:46 am

god i have many reason for die.. god u know everything of my life.. i know i m stupid but i really love him. i do everything for him. i know that he don’t love me but i also know that i love him so much. i thank to u bcoz he is with me. i know i hurt him many times but after that i realize my mistake and cry so much. he is very angry person but i know he is very sweet in heart. he forget my many mistake but this he don’t say something why he angry with me. he dn’t receive my call and no rply for my msgs. i feel very lonely without him. i always cry in whole night and i always pray to u for our relation. plz god u help me all time but not this time. plz god help me. plz last chance give me. i never hurt him. i promise. plz god give me my love. plz god no one are with me. i beleve in u. plz god help my. i cann’t live without him. i love him so much, you know that. plz god i requst u.

Comment from Kandi
Time July 14, 2013 at 12:45 am

Amen.

Comment from kelly vandamme
Time July 15, 2013 at 10:37 am

i feel for you.close to the way my life is. but i have caused my problems all on my own.l am such a fool.

Comment from anita
Time July 16, 2013 at 8:04 am

Hi teo please dont die am feeling just like you my kids don’t love me either I have been suffering going thru pain in my life since I was little got pick on got bully in school wanted to quit but kept going and graduate and did a littel college I always felt different got married husband cheats And mentally physicaly abuse me he was on drugs I alway have horrible relationship am in debt don’t like some of my physical appearance don’t have any friends lonely I wanted too die to but I kept praying keeping the faith that god need me here and I love him he the only one love me I can write a book on my life but hang in there it will get better praying for all you guys god love you and so do i

Comment from RAHUL
Time July 17, 2013 at 7:55 am

hello karishma i have same situation like yours and i also want to die but cant die becoz of her i love so much i am very angry and more possesive about her and mujhe kabhi brdas nahi hota ki koi or use dekhe bhi or same your boyfriend loves u much more he understand ur feeling so not to frusted just tell him ur situation apni halat batao unhe ap kitna pyar karti ho unse kya feel karti ho expres kro dikhao fir dekhna tumhari life me pyar lot aega unka

Comment from ted
Time July 21, 2013 at 5:05 am

God please help these people in pain. Give them happiness, love and security.

Comment from Nano
Time July 24, 2013 at 9:35 am

plz ppl pray for me..i left my husband to be wid my love..even my husband was also not good..i started living wid my boyfriend..he really loves me..bt due to a bit financial problem he suggested me a break up n wanted me to go bak to my husband..am staying wid my mom ryt nw..nw he s saying me to wait fr a mnth or so n den he vl tk me bak and vl file a divorce wid my husband..and vl marry me..am 25 yr old..my husband is ready to take me bak..i dont knw wat to do..smtimes i feel lyk dyin..y god made me do dat arranged marriage..n plz help..am vry depressed..

Comment from Beth Smith
Time July 24, 2013 at 7:52 pm

A very dear friend of mine from high school killed himself on Sunday. I knew he was down, but I had no idea that it was so serious that he was willing to take that step that signifies finality for him and unbearable grief for us, his friends and family. If I had known, I would have helped him to the best of my ability. We were separated by many miles, but due to modern conveniences, we were able to stay in touch. Now I am left with that heart-wrenching guilt and the idea that what good am if I cannot serve my friends when they are in complete misery. I cannot bring him back, but I would be happy to speak with you if you need a sympathetic/empathic ear. Please post again to let me know if you are interested in communicating and if not, feel free to ignore me. I don’t know you, but I love you because you are one of God’s creatures and I honestly don’t think that’s what he wants for you.

With warmest regards,
Beth

Comment from Anushka Sweets Reddy
Time July 24, 2013 at 9:15 pm

I prayed this kind of prayer several times and I attempted several times.i was too scared to cause pain to myself and die. This time I will not fail for I have better idea and I will close my eyes. To God: I know I am not worthy to pray to you. Thank you for everything. In jesus amen.

Comment from Anushka Sweets Reddy
Time July 24, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Why there is so much competition for me here too?

Comment from yamini
Time July 25, 2013 at 2:38 am

god u know everything. he don’t talk to me for one month. he don’t know how i feel without him. i know he is very angry with me but i say sry in many time but he don’t say anything. u know god even my b’day he don’t wish me on my b’day. that day i really very hope but he don’t wish me. god u told me what my mistake? my mistake is that i love him so much. yes god i m fuly mad for him. i cann’t live without him. plz god accept my pray. i pray with my crying heart. give me my happiness.

Comment from Dead
Time July 27, 2013 at 12:36 pm

That’s great stuff man. I totally feel the same way. I think I will say this prayer myself. Thanks!

Comment from Vinny
Time August 1, 2013 at 11:38 am

I’m in the same boat as many of you. These feelings are overwhelming ! How much can one take. Having everything to losing it all. A pain that doesn’t go away. Beth that was so sweet of you. God bless all. I pray we all find the strength to continue on!

Comment from Peter
Time August 1, 2013 at 2:25 pm

God help me and all these ppl. Aman

Comment from jjohn
Time August 5, 2013 at 9:07 pm

I dont even know about god anymore or care. I have always hated being alive since i was a child . Nothing makes me happy or can get me to care. When my health got bad i was scared to die. I feel like im in hell wanting not to die or live. The only solution was never being born . Now that im in this hell i just live everyday without meaning . I curse my parents for having me . But they are dead and gone and im still here . Living without a reason or a decent brain is hell. Think twice before you make babies for fun and because everyone else has human larvae. The child might realize how fucked up this world is and that no one cares and if they did it wouldnt change our selfish human race. Living dead in california.

Comment from nisha
Time August 6, 2013 at 5:14 am

Please make my dad well and fine.. Take my life I dont want this kind of life..but cure my dad’s disease pleasezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment from akash
Time August 7, 2013 at 7:57 am

please dont die …try to find happiness in small things.. big thing happens ..but don’t depend on them life can be without that big thing ..just dont do any thing wrong that could affect your next life ..do good things because GOD really do the justice to everyone ..believe it

Comment from serenityinchaos2012
Time August 7, 2013 at 9:57 am

I’m sorry but killing yourself is a very selfish thing to do. You would destroy the lives of the people who love you. Of course you won’t care about that because you’ll be dead.

Comment from serenityinchaos2012
Time August 7, 2013 at 10:15 am

Look around my friend, you are not the only person who is suffering. The news is depressing so I try to avoid it. Everyday there are stories about parents murdering their babies, and yes I do mean babies. It doesn’t end there. Children murdering children. Lives lost to drugs. Lives lost to alcohol. Lives lost to disease, starvation and war. Children forced into prostitution. The world is full of pain. It is not my intention to make light of anyone’s pain, I’m just pointing out that the world is a dark place. Be the change you wish to see in the world. Those are the immortal words of Ghandi.

Comment from i am who can help
Time August 12, 2013 at 7:50 am

Please take care of your children. You are here for them and only them, it should make you happy knowing you will give them a father. Even though times are tough you will find a way. By no means do I mean you to go to heaven. You are here for your boys, help them so in the end they may help you. Show them love and you shall receive it. No other person matters more to you than them. They need a father that can prove to them that no matter what life throws at one person, you can always come back stronger! When they see this it will unite all of you! Love is in your hearts,
If you ignore it it is easily missed.

Comment from Joey
Time August 14, 2013 at 9:20 pm

If anyone’s a feelings down reply to this and I will give you my number please call me you will be very suprised
There is always a way out!

Comment from Joey
Time August 14, 2013 at 9:25 pm

I care

Comment from Rev. Henry Slesinger
Time August 20, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Brother, I think you should die. It is in His plan. Sometimes God must use your hand to do his deeds, and maybe your suicide is his ultimate intent.
Fag.

Comment from t. machos
Time August 20, 2013 at 4:37 pm

i have severe depression am so lonely and i do not want to live another day.i also have a great deal of pain in my body and do not want to feel the pain anymore. I have been to therapy and taking many meds with no relief. Please God let me die in my sleep tonight, so that i will not suffer anymore.

Comment from Jean
Time September 15, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Be still and know that I am God – Brother god didn’t take nothing it was the devil! Please call me I love you brother although this post is years old please call me! 7735587158

Comment from Jean
Time September 15, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Please call me brother you have a friend in me brother! 7735587158 Jean-

Comment from Anita
Time September 16, 2013 at 9:03 am

TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON HERE PLEASE DONT GIVE UP PRAY TO ARE FATHER I KNOW LIFE CAN BE HARD TO LIVE SOMETIMES BELIEVE ME I KNOW AND AND CAN BE CRUEL HATEFUL OUT HERE SOMETIMES I USE TO WANT TO GIVE UP BUT I GET ON MY KNESS AND PRAY AND ASK GOD TO HELP ME GET THROUGH WHATEVER AM GOING THROUGH SOMETIMES I FEEL NO ONE LOVE ME NOT EVEN MY KIDS OR FAMILY BUT I SAY GOD DO AND AM GOING TO LIVE FOR HIM AND HELP OUT OTHERS WHO ARE IN NEED SO KEEP PRAYING WND KEEPING THE FAITH IT WILL GET BETTER I LOVE YOU ALL GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Comment from Pablo
Time September 16, 2013 at 8:47 pm

I really want to give encourage to whomever was given a wrong advise here…I don’t ubnderstand the nature of your problem cuz I have not heard it…however I noticed someone had been given you the advise of suicide !!! I am very surprised of someone here giving that kind of advise…I just want to tell that person (Rev. Henry Slesinger) that there is NOTHING imposible for our God…he manifest it on every moment evry times…so if you don’t believe that then you should try and trust cuz that’s what I did years ago…for real I can not explain hwo is it I am alive and doing the things I do…if people only knew they will probably fall down and pray to God and then will be strong and faithful as I have become thru him only…
Mr. Rev. Henry Slesinger I am nobody that knows you, but I ask you in the name of the Lord retract your words with whoever you gave the suicide advice…Life is worth it even the very little we can live…even if we are disable or sick…God has a purpose for us…and I am sure is not suicide…cuz if that was truth then why he let us be born?…don’t you think he is so wise to do the things he does.?…I then here because of him…not because of me…God bless.

Comment from Susan
Time September 24, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Just curious, are you still alive?? I have the same hope. Marriage is over, lost the kids, lost my job, lost insurance coverage, money is gone, lost my friends, list everything. I pray to God to take me. Such a shame, cause I was always the giver. Taught the kids at church all about religion and our faith, taught the grade schoolers how to read and appreciation about the world around us through art and song, gave thousands of dollars to charity, and this is the thanks I get. Nuffin. Dear God show mercy on me and put me out of my misery. We all know I’m too chicken to do it myself. Please god, hear my prayers. Seems like the right and just thing to do. I’ve been good to everyone around me, now it’s time for you to do the same for me. Take me away and let me die. Life has been too unbearably painful to continue. I have been your faithful servant for so many years with out asking for much in return. Now I’m asking for that return. Probably get the usual response that I’ve been hearing a lot of lately. No. FTW. I’m done.

Comment from J
Time September 25, 2013 at 1:25 pm

I feel just like you…I feel as though I have lost God and His spirit. Please add me to your prayerlist as I am at the total end of myself. I feel fallen from grace and life completely. It has been 2 years. Please pray that the Lord will hear and forgive me. I hope you feel better. It has been a long time since I have felt like my prayer was heard. I am begging God for forgiveness and to restore me to Him. My Spirit has gone.

Comment from Jean
Time September 25, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Remember that we don’t live by sight but by faith. The way to hear from god is by doing he’s will! If you remain in what made you fall from grace you’ll never hear from him. Repent and dohhe’s will surrender to him! Their is joy in he’s works! But you must make an effort, pay the price! Pray unceasingly, fast, Praise, Worship! And walls shall fall. Do not surrender!

Comment from Indo
Time September 30, 2013 at 8:58 am

Please be right

Comment from Jean
Time September 30, 2013 at 10:15 am

Sister, you already got your reward. People confess god with their lips but far from there heart is he. The good you do should never be something you talk about, or find leverage on. It is between you and god. Or do you not know that god is not a respector of men? Sister all the, good that you do is but dirty rags in front of the lord your god” to do any work with premeditation of getting a better look from god is wrong, the good you do should be done from the heart, never expecting it and reproaching god as a basis of your good works, Holy, holy, holy is he! We are to praise he’s name! In the good and the bad! For he makes the sun shine on the just as on the unjust! You must know the god you serve, sister the whole entire universe show forth he’s glory! Be not weary, be not weak in spirit! Woe on you if you do for you must do the good race sister! The lord said we would have trials for hes namesake we would be killed all day lead like sheep to the slaughter! Oh blessed is the lord! Blessed is he! Sister be born of the spirit for when the spirit comes none of this happens to a believed! You see this as a trial but it is but a blessing! A blessing I tell you! In your weakness the lord will magnify he’s power! Sister this is your breaking point the turning point in your life either your faith will be withstanding or it will break! It is what we call been tried by fire! Here’s what you do! Listen to no one giving you advice! A son of God will only advice you this and direct you biblically not by he’s own spirit. Dear you must seek the lord, get on your knees pray cry drag yourself on the floor and humble yourself in front of your creator, tell him your heart, moan your pains to him! Fast a few days. Read he’s word meditate on he’s word. Praise he’s name from morning to morning! Most of all lead a holy life in front of him, who called you repent of any wrongdoings even for this post! Resist the devil and he shall flee! And be angry but sin not! Do these things and be still and know he’s god! Love you sister and its going to be alright!

Comment from Me
Time October 29, 2013 at 2:13 pm

I pray every night to be able to go home to God. I am alone and this life is not meant to be lived alone. Friends are married with children, but not me, and therefore, I am an outsider and don’t belong anywhere.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. Please let me die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment from Debbie
Time November 21, 2013 at 7:59 pm

I am a mother of a daughter that committed suicide. I now pray to God to take me. The pain is deep

Comment from Anita
Time November 22, 2013 at 7:49 am

Sorry for your loss but i think god wants you to be here on earth to help others get through there pain of losing a love one through suicide please keep praying and keeping the faith i know your and great pain but god have a plan for you god bless you my sister love to you

Comment from :)
Time January 31, 2014 at 4:47 am

Hello, I just finished reading your prayer and you have had a difficult life, BUT so have many other people. You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and take care of your BOYS. You created them and now they are your responsibility. You teach them how to be better men, no great men. If you have no motivation to live, then do it for your children. You owe then that much. Also your not the only person in the world who has had things taken from them. I know people who have lost more and seen worse than you and they keep, keeping on. THATS LIFE! U take the good, with the bad. We all say we praise his name, but we quickly lose faith when things don’t go the way we won’t them to. Keep the faith, keep praying, death is not the answer.