Please help me find a good paying job that I love

Written to Any god that will listen on November 3rd, 2011

Please help me get out of my present situation. Please bring me a good job that I will make good money at and that I will actually be happy doing. Please hurry, I am a single mother living in someone else’s home. I am 56. I need my life back, I need to be able to support myself and live well. Please, please help me, I need work and I need to live in my own beautiful home for me and my little dogs that I love dearly. Thank you!

Comments

Comment from Leonard
Time November 3, 2011 at 5:16 pm

I will pray for you!

Comment from Dolly’s Mom
Time March 15, 2012 at 4:49 am

You and your dogs are in my thoughts and prayers … may you be blessed with you hearts desire.

God Bless You.

Comment from lon ta
Time March 21, 2012 at 9:09 am

lissen your hert disire i will pray for you don’t forget god loves you
god bless you

Comment from lon ta
Time March 21, 2012 at 9:11 am

i will pray for you

Comment from Sandy
Time March 21, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Prayers sent for you. I know you will find a perfect job for you and your babies. Don’t give up just keep on believing and keep on taking the necessary steps and God will handle the rest. I know its hard being patient but DON’T GIVE UP BELIEVING WITH ALL YOUR HEART.

Comment from sandy lyday
Time March 26, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Please Lord Jesus find me a good paying job with great benefits with the opportunity to move up and close to my house in a Godly atmosphere . Thank God for answering my prayers

Comment from Chris
Time April 11, 2012 at 12:36 am

Dear God please help me get a job making enough money to take care of my family, my obligations and save my home. I am a single mom with no child support. I will completely run out of money in less than 2 months. Please don’t let me lose my home for me and my children. Please give me the peace that passes understanding. Please God lift this burden from my shoulders. Thank you God.

Comment from Cher
Time October 20, 2012 at 5:10 am

I pray for all looking for work and going through a difficult time right now. I am in the same boat for two years going on three now. I am living with someone else and grateful but there is nothing like having your own. Help me God and help all those struggling like me. I pray for a good paying job so that I can keep my pets with me and have another start at a good life. I want my own home. Above all else, please keep us healthy and of sound mind. Thank you for hearing my prayer.

Comment from boniki
Time January 14, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Dear God

God i have been praying, paying my seeds and tithing Lord but it seems like my life its just going in circle..
I really need a man i feel so lonely,
I am feeling so depressed right now and dont know what to do
Answer me Lord. i am on my knees and what to hear from you
in Jesus name
Amen

Comment from Joe
Time March 2, 2013 at 12:31 pm

The one thing I do know is that it will not always be like this. God answers prayers.

Comment from Josephine
Time April 12, 2013 at 1:22 am

Dear Lord,
Bless me with the house for my children, ..please give me strength through difficult times..i pray in the name of Jesus AMEN

Comment from ipeleng
Time April 24, 2013 at 10:41 am

Pls pray for me I need a job m unemployed.my qualifications are Sports Management n Public Personnel Management.

Comment from ted
Time July 21, 2013 at 11:41 am

God please give everyone good, fulfilling ans sustainable jobs. Please give the economy a growth spurt that makes the need for employees outpace the supply. Please do so quickly and in a way that erases the anxiety that we have been experiencing. Please give this person and all persons find their value and fill them with happiness, love and security. In gods name I pray. Amen.