Jehovah help me to face the things coming into my life

Written to Yahweh/Jehovah on August 29th, 2011

Lord Jehovah, thank you for helping me throughout my life and thank you for being by my side always. Father you have given me a big responsibility to:

1. Take care of my small family, my sister is in love with a Hindu boy – I don’t know what is going to happen but please bring her closer towards you and guide her.

2. I am currently in midst of property issue, whatever decision i take will affect my family and I don’t want to be blamed lord you know that since I was small I am always blamed.Please guide me Lord Jehovah creator of all heaven and earth , you are the only one i trust . I am not strong in life yet you have given me such a big responsibility. Please help me Lord Jehovah.

Comments

Comment from Todd
Time November 3, 2011 at 12:36 am

Yahweh will see you through all things His love for all can guide you when you continue to trust in him and not lean on your own understanding……

Dear heavenly father Yahweh I approach your throne of kindness and ask that you bless and strenghten this child loved by you and give her the peace that comes from your protection and guidance. in the name of your son Yahshua …Amen

Comment from Gregory Raleigh
Time February 22, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Please Jehovah God please let your son Jesus come into my heart and take complete control of my life.I begging your and all the angels in heaven to help me get back on track and please help get over things in the past. I want my wife and children to love you. I love you God. Please cast the devil away from me and my family.

Comment from Gregory Raleigh
Time February 22, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Please everyone who sees this message please pray for me Greg.

Comment from victoria
Time February 28, 2012 at 2:06 am

lord help me to get a man whn i will call my husband this year 20.12 and money to pay my parent house rent this mouth

Comment from angel
Time August 8, 2012 at 2:51 pm

please help me jeohavah, i call u by your name, please answer

Comment from Michelle
Time December 18, 2012 at 2:27 pm

I prayed for you Gregory, and I ask all to pray for me and my kids, we need a vehicle and food, thank you. Jehova please stay with me.

Comment from roamer
Time March 4, 2013 at 8:32 pm

I will pray for all of you to our father Jehovah. I love you all brothers and sisters. Your cries for help bring tears to my eyes. Pray for me too please as I face darkness as well. Have courage and strength in this, the devils world.

Comment from John
Time October 6, 2013 at 8:39 am

I need to know the truth not what men think, but by divine intervention from god himself thanks, to know god like how I know any other human beings

Comment from dave
Time July 11, 2014 at 5:02 pm

i lost all my money the position in my work place cause of one girl which i loved so much i need help to get her back

Comment from alan
Time September 15, 2014 at 3:09 am

May god expel any demons away from you and your family and may god give you spiritual armour to wear and to guide you whith wisdom and to deliver you all from the evil one and may god have mercy on all your poor souls .jehovah god bless you all ,and for Jehovah strenghthen you all phsically and spirtually and to strenghen your hearts and to help you to be strong mentally

Comment from Jason Hoover
Time October 8, 2014 at 1:52 pm

=) I hope you ok, I’m sorry you sound distressed life is a pain in the butt sometimes, just ignore what everbody else says. Be happy with yourself for who you are. Just enjoy your life how you like enjoying it. block out all the world’s interference. God bless you ; lotza love