ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?

Written to God on June 16th, 2011

DEAR GOD,
I HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL AND BACK, I AM DEFEATED, AND I AM AT MY LAST, I PRAY TO YOU AND BEGGED YOU FOR, YOU TO HELP ME, BUT I STILL STAND ALONE, I STILL HAVE FAITH, WHEN WILL THINGS COME RIGHT? YOU HAVE CALLED MY BROTHER HOME AND MY FATHER, THEY NOW ARE IN HEAVEN BESIDE YOU. I MISS THEM, BUT KNOW, YOU HAD GOOD REASON TO TAKE THEM, THEIR WORK ON EARTH WAS COMPLETE, AND NOW THEY ARE DOING YOUR WORK IN HEAVEN. I AM ALONE; I HAVE A STRESSFUL JOB, BUT I WOULD NEVER CHANGE IT. I ASK AND PRAY FOR PROTECTION, FOR MY SON, THE JOB I DO IS ONE THAT PUTS ME IN HARM’S WAY EVERY DAY, BUT I DO IT TO HELP PEOPLE IN NEED AND TO UPHOLD THE LAW. IN MY JOB I SEE THAT THERE IS TOTAL LAWLESSNESS; THE DEVIL IS RAMPED AND MAKING AMOK OF PEOPLE’S LIVES. I ASK AND PRAY FOR PROTECTION FOR MY NEPHEWS AND NIECE AND SISTER IN LAW, MY MOTHER AND SISTER. IF YOU HEAR ME, LORD, I ASK FOR YOUR INTERVENTION AND PROTECTION.

SINCERELY,
YOUR SERVANT
TIM

Comments

Comment from Shannon
Time December 18, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Tim,

God hears you! He is soooo proud of your faith.

Comment from one who cares
Time March 14, 2012 at 8:55 am

Will be praying for your protection,

Comment from Dolly’s Mom
Time March 15, 2012 at 9:55 am

Thank you Tim for your genuine nature, your love for your family too. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment from Gaileo Woods
Time March 17, 2012 at 12:09 pm

GOD is always out there listening. He hears all of us and he also works through us all to make his well yours. I really hope that our prayers today will help you feel not alone. Im also really sorry to hear about your family but I can assure you they are in heaven cheering for you. They will keep you safe.

Comment from dug
Time April 1, 2012 at 7:31 am

Be the one you want all others to be. Stand strong and ask others to do the right thing. It’s amazing, but just in the asking, the deed can be done. We are God’s servants here on Earth. We have to show others the light, lead the way. You walk in darkness every day. Be the light knowing he’s walking right behind you. But remember, for each evil you see, there’s 100 times the good hidden from view. Keep your eyes open and you’ll see miracles in the smallest things.

Comment from Jen
Time May 31, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Dear God, please protect my family and myself from the evil on the internet – it is such a dark place – and from the horrible things that go on in this world. I would like Jesus to give me a sign. I am sorry to have so little faith… I guess I need help in that department too. I feel horrible that I brought children into this awful, sin-filled world. Is the end truly near? I am becoming depressed and demoralized by the news and the horrible stories lately. I ask for your divine protection dear God for my precious children. They are still so vulnerable… Thank you, amen.

Comment from Jen
Time May 31, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Sorry, I placed my prayer in the wrong section – God Bless Tim, I hope he is okay

Comment from shabu
Time September 6, 2012 at 3:32 am

dear allah
The person who can solve all my problem is you only!!!!!!!plz be with me……dont make me alone………

Comment from Disciple
Time February 23, 2013 at 5:43 pm

The lord never lets his children down he loves you

Comment from Cris
Time March 27, 2013 at 1:34 pm

He provides all we need when we keep close to Him and perform His work well! Keep it up!

Comment from juliet
Time July 29, 2013 at 2:29 am

May God help you through your trials, help you live heaven on earth, protect you and yours from all harm. May God have good people around you and your loved ones. And may God’s light be with you and yours always.

God bless.

Comment from Angela
Time August 1, 2013 at 10:24 pm

God bless you Tim. Thank you for protecting us from harm. That is why you are here! So many of us need you!

Comment from Al
Time August 14, 2013 at 4:02 am

Tim, thank you for your service as an officer and for trying to upholld law and order which is GOD’s will. Please understand GOD loves you and wants what is best for you. Some of us are the Job’s and some are David’s as well as other charter types. Believe that GOD in HIS own time will answer you. Be paticent as i know you seem to be. I too am asking GOD to just tell me why and as yet HE has not answered me or if HE has to help me reralize what HE is saying. As i look look back over my many years i can see wherein HE answered me but it took me so long to understand what it was HE ssid. Every time i realiize HIS answer was best for me but i struggled to understand. I HIM for being more paticent than i. I often found comfort in James 1:2-12. May GOD continue to bless you and help you realize what had taken me and so many others to learn. GOD will alow you and i to understand when we can undarstand and appreciate HIS blessed answer, and understanding we will rejoice evermore.